8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: My valentines present  (Read 4692 times)

Offline Alice

• Novice Member
  • This is George!!
Re: My valentines present
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2005, 08:23:52 AM »
"What was really nice is that we worked all day long and not one fight, bad word or any fits"

Ya that is really nice. You will never see that around here. My husband is not really handy with the tools if you know what I mean. He leaves hammer marks all over the wood and if he cant get the nail to stop bending he just flattens it. <IMSOMAD>  I end up having a huge fit. Then we make a few phone calls, go out for dinner :()& WHILE SOME ONE ELSE THAT WE PAY COMES TO FINISH THE JOB!  That is a the way it end up with every project.
A woman needs 2 kinds of animals:
The horse of her dreams
and a jackass to pay for it

Offline got2run3

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2005, 04:09:01 PM »
those are nice, When can we move in? j/k, Hope Ringo enjoys his new redecorated room, and no fights Wow, I think my hubby and Alices must be related, whenever he starts a project around here, I leave, because it always ends up being a big mess lol, but give the boy a car and he's got that figured out.

Offline Kellie

• Tootling Down the Trail
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2005, 07:25:23 PM »
Those are great looking stalls. What a nice thing, not to argue all day while doing a project. lololol. I am not sure we could accomplish that. lololol.   <COLOR GRIN>

Offline Alice

• Novice Member
  • This is George!!
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2005, 09:06:28 AM »
got2run3 my hubby calls me when there is a problem with the trucks. He knows nothing about cars, trucks, hammers and saws, but he sure knows how to pay for someone else to get it done. He even send the kids 4wheelers to a garage to get new spark plugs! <..>
A woman needs 2 kinds of animals:
The horse of her dreams
and a jackass to pay for it