8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Barrister Justin Ikechukwu (Esq) 419 Scam  (Read 3650 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Barrister Justin Ikechukwu (Esq) 419 Scam
« on: February 15, 2005, 09:26:30 PM »

=> <a href="http://ebarrelracing.com/articles/new_file.php?cat=80" >Click here[/url] to find out what a 419 Scam is

=> <a href="http://www.419legal.org/index.php" >Click here[/url] for a world wide chat whose aim is to wipe out 419 scams

=> Click here to find out how and where to complain about the scams. Also the list of known scamers

=> <a href="http://forum.scampatrol.org/" >Scampatrol.org[/url] can answer your questions about these scams

JUSTINIKECHUKWU,S CHAMBERS,
LEGAL PRACTITIONER AND PUBLIC NOTARY &
HIGH COURT REPRESENTATIVE
SUITE 202 OMEGA PLAZA, APAPA
LAGOS -NIGERIA.
(TOP SECRET)

Atten.

I am Barrister Justin Ikechukwu (Esq), the Personal Attorney to a Foreign Contractor,who worked with a Multinational Oil Firm in Nigeria. On the 11th of September 2001, my client, a Mexican National, late Engineer A.Goins, an oil Merchant / Contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria, until his death Three years ago in a ghastly terrorist attack to American Airlines Flight 11, from Boston, Assachusetts,to Los Angeles, California, crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Centre with 86 people on board.

All occupants of the Aeroplane unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to Several Embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail. Then I have to contact you to assist me in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge deposits were lodged.
Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about US$35.5 Million has issued me a notice to provide the next of
kin,relatives so that the fund left will be transferred or have the account confiscated within the next twenty official working days.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the the relatives for over 3
years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the
deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$35.5Million can be paid to you and then you and I can share this money. 70% to me and 25% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your Government may require. All I require is your honest and co-operation to enable us see this dealthrough. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I will want you to send to me on your return email the following information for the transfer in your favour

1, Your full Name

2, Your contact Address

3, Your private phone,Bobile and fax numbers for easy communicating for
each others
I await your kind response,Please if you are interested and capable in
handling this deal with me, due reply only on my alternative email address for security reasons. [email protected])
And note that the nurture of this deal needs a very top secrecy.
Best Regards,(Esq)

Justin Ikechukwu

[
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling