8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: WILLIAMS JONES  (Read 6975 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
WILLIAMS JONES
« on: February 15, 2005, 10:18:42 PM »

Heres the Newest scam emails:THIS IS A SCAM AND THEY ARE SENDING CHECKS OUT ------------ BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>POSTAL<
Hello,

It's my pleasure to come in contact with your Advert placed by you on your 14" BILLY COOK floral tooling" for sale for $950 .My Name is "WILLIAMS JONES".I am sales manager of my enterprise.we deal in sales and purchase of all kind of mechanical part,cars,bikes and general machandise for some of our clients.So i will like to let you know that we are ready in the purchase your( 14" BILLY COOK floral tooling)and i'm capable of the price.NB:I will make adequate arrangement as regards shipping to my location in Amsterdam,cos i've a reputable private shipping company based in Ireland and they as well have various local offices in different countries.They have always been in charge of the pick up of all my goods (They have been so striaght forward and delligent in picking up of goods for me).Regarding the shipping i will like you to have the director of the shipping agency emailed at ([email protected])speak to "Mr Steven Gester".if only you are also intrested in selling the " 14" BILLY COOK floral tooling" for me,So i will be be very delightful if only you can accept my offer and payment will commence immediately,please mail me your contact info i.e (Name to be written on a certified check or money order Drawn from US bank,Address and Telephone number). Thanks,

Best regards,

WILLIAMS JONES

NOTE: Horrendous spelling and grammar issues always a big clue!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A SCAM AND THEY ARE SENDING CHECKS OUT ------------ BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling