8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Thanks for prompt response  (Read 2981 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Thanks for prompt response
« on: February 15, 2005, 10:21:05 PM »

Here's the Newest scam email:THIS IS A SCAM AND THEY ARE SENDING CHECKS OUT ------------ BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another email they are fond of using. [email protected]

Hello _______,
Thanks for prompt response to my mail but I just got off the phone now with an associate in the US who is indebted to me as regard business transaction as at last month i came to the States. he's suppose to send me a payment down here in switzerland, but my bank just told me it will take a minimum of thirty days for such foreign check to clear the bank here in Europe. But i could instruct him(my associate) to send you the payment in the US and makes it a bit faster by sending you a Cashier's Check instead, so as to fasten this Transaction.He will issue you the payment which is $9,500. you will only need to cash the payment and get your cost of my(Gelding) deducted while you will have the balance via MONEY GRAM to THE shipping agency in "netherland" and they will come for the pick up while you arrange the Bill of sales and every other necessary documents covering the sales. More importantly, you will be sending the balance to THE shipper in "netherland" and this will be the only easiest and safest way i could get the payment remmited to you and from all inference it's about the fastest way i could seal up the TRANSACTION If you will comply with my condition of payment, please send me an acknowledgement of this mail and give me assurance for trusting you with my FUNDS and the Transaction. And i will instruct my associte to issue the Payment in your name and i will want you to send me your phone number incase i want to reach you on phone. If all this arrangement is okay with you please get back to me with your full name,address,and your phone number so that the payment can be mail out to you by monday,get back to me as soon as possible.
Regards,
Williams.............. GOD BLESS.....
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling