8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: I'm interested in purchasing your advertised (3 yr old Reg. AQHA sorrel gelding)  (Read 3343 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance

Dear Seller,
I'm interested in purchasing your advertised(3 yr old Reg. AQHA sorrel gelding)and the price $3,500.is okay by me.I'm shipping it to( FRANCE )and if I can pay with a cheque drawn in an U S bank.If this is okay with you do get back to me immediately for me to arrange the payment.  Concerning the shipment, my shipper will come and pick it up from you location as soon as we seal this transaction. A client of mine is owing me some fund in ($6,900.00), I will instruct him to issue a cheque in your name and once the cheque clears, You will deduct the cost of the (3 yr old Reg. AQHA sorrel gelding)us the tax and the balance will be send back to the shipping agent via western union money transfer for immediate shipping arrangement. The reason for this is that it takes 3-5 days for a cheque to clear over there while it takes a longer time for a cheque to clear here.If this is okay with you do get back to me immediately with y! our full name, contact a ddress and phone number for me to
  instruct my client to issue the  cheque in your name.
Thanks for your understanding in anticipation.
best regards,
MRS SANWO ANDERSON.....
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling