8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Business trust and Understanding  (Read 3643 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Business trust and Understanding
« on: February 18, 2005, 10:27:08 AM »

More and more people are see these guy for what they are and they don't like it. They like to say Business trust and Understanding a lot. Yeah you can trust them to rip you off. Be aware real businesses have their own company that they use to haul for them that pay themselves to get a discount.
Remember if it seems to good to be true it is.

Date: Mon May 31, 2004 8:42:59 AM US/Central
To: "Rose
Subject: Business trust and Understanding

Hello Rose,

Thanks for your last mail,i  really appreciate it very much.i am very dissappointed with you with the mail you send me because of the way to spoke about me.First,i believe that business is all about trust ,honesty,and understanding which will make a business succeed.I am a business man that deals with import and exporting of goods.i came across your advertised product for sale(commodore)in which i am interested in buying.

I ask you about the condition of the car which i strongly believe that it is enough evidence to know the kind of product i am purchaseing from you.it is not neccessary means that i must see the pics of the product since you said that the commodore is in a very good shape ,then i strongly believe that we can proceed on the transaction.

moreso,like i told you that i based my business on trust and honesty which is the only way that can make a business sucessful,because if i am not legitimatei will not contact you in the first instance.i am trusting you on this transaction that is why that amount will be issued out to you.i strongly believe that i this stage i will need your trust and honesty before we proceed futher.

i will also like to ask this question from you b'cos i don't understanding what you mean by the  word SCAM.Is it a business or what does in entails.let me know as soon as possible.

to hear from you soonest.

Bob.................

----- Original Message -----
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 08:44:31 +1000 (EST)
To: Bob Manuel
Subject: Re: CONFIRMATION

Bob,

You have managed to not answer any of the questions that I have asked of you.  Also, you have not asked any specific details of the car and are willing to pay a price for the car unseen.  I have done some research into fastermail accounts and have come to the conclusion that there seem to be a lot of scams in progress at the moment and that your email conforms directly to those of this nature.  I have forwarded your email to the authorities for further investigation and will not proceed with the sale of the vehicle unless duely advised that your intentions are legitimate.

Please forgive me for being suspicious, but as I said...how can I be sure that you are legitiamte and also how can you be sure that the information I have given you is correct and that I will not disappear with your money...that is presuming there is any.

Regards,
Rose

Bob Manuel [email protected] wrote:

Dear Rose,

I write in respect of the information you forwarded for the check
payment to be delivered to you as soon as possible. At this point I
want to believe it is a deal sealed between us,that once payment
get's to you, you will comply to the terms we agreed on to avert
delays that might be detrimental to this transaction. The check will be a US cashier's checkI have spoken to my client as regards your check payment . He explained to me that
there will be little delay for about two to three days,this is
because it is a refund payment which he is expecting from a company
he ordered goods from; that could not deliver on time and the order
was cancelled,Reason for the delay of check payment is that it has to
go through their usual official documentations and book keeping
before the check is made out in your Name. Please you have to bear
with us, you should understand that, this is a financial matter,it
have to go through the right process, althoug h he has just confirmed
that your payment will get to you o n or before next week runs out.I
advice that you remove your ad from the internet to avoid any further
complications, since your payment has already been
confirmed. I expect you to keep me informed when you
received the check payment,so that I will forward the
name and address of who you are sending the difference
on the check to.  please get back to me via email once you received
this mail to confirm that you got the email and also agree on sending
the difference on the check payment once you have received the check payment.Please  Re confirm you interest in this transaction.waiting for your reconfirmation mail for
onward transaction.I await your response to proceed further on this
transaction.

My Regards,

Bob.......................

Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:13:14 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: URGENT REPLY.............PAYMENT AND SHIPPING ARRANGEMENT

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your reply.  I am interested to know where you will be shipping the car to as I am situated in Brisbane, Queensland Australia.  If you are from overseas, can I ask what currency the cheque will be in and will you also be sending details of the shipping company?  Once payment has been recieved and cleared, shipping can be organised immediately.

A cheque can be sent to my business address:
Rose
PLEASE MARK "PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL"

I can be contacted on mobile all hours.

Awaiting you reply,
Rose

Dear Rose,
Thanks for your recent mail.The price is okay by me, and i am ready to purchase it immediately,but concerning the shipping of the VB Commodore ,like i told you that my international shipping agent will take care of that.

So please if this is okay by you provide me with your contact address and phone number where the payment will be sent to.So that i will contact my client immediately that owes me $7,500, and i will instruct him to pay you on my behalf ok,and as soon as the payment get to you i would like you to cash it immediately and deduct your money,and send the remaining balance to my shipping agent so that he can be able to pay and make an arrangement for the pick-up ok.And as soon as you provide me with your contact address payment will be made out to you immediately.Hope to see your urgent reply soonest.
My best regards to your family,
Bob..............

Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:31:14 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: I'm interested in your VB Commodore

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your interest.  The Commodore is currently registered till 26/07/04 and is ready to be driven away.  I bought the car to fill in some spare time and unfortunately don't have time to finish it.  It requires some very minor panel work and comes with the paint to touch it up.  I was half way between changing the interior from brown to blue.  Mechanical wise...it is in very good condition...although the head gasket needs to be replaced as there is a slight leak...but this is something that can be done yourself if you are that way inclined.  There are also some spare parts to go with it.  I am asking $2200.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Cheers,
Rose :)

Bob Manuel by name,I came across your VB Commodore which i am interested in,and i am ready to purchase it immediately.But i would like to know the present status and it's cost price so that I can proceed further on with a cashier's check, for the shippment I have a reputable shipping
Awaiting your favourable reply.
Regards..
Bob......................
--
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling