Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:12:33 AM
Website
:

+  ebarrelracing.com forum
|-+  News
| |-+  Internet Scams & Hoaxes
| | |-+  Orphan Dick Otaego 419 Scam
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Orphan Dick Otaego 419 Scam  ( 3943 )
Bob Gould
Tamet's Husband
Administrator

: Male
: 11,067

« : February 20, 2005, 05:54:00 AM »

If you will look at the address the from and to are the same. That is a sign that it is a scam.

=> <a href="http://ebarrelracing.com/articles/new_file.php?cat=80" >Click here[/url] to find out what a 419 Scam is

=> <a href="http://www.419legal.org/index.php" >Click here[/url] for a world wide chat whose aim is to wipe out 419 scams

=> <a href="http://forum.scampatrol.org/" >Scampatrol.org[/url] can answer your questions about these scams

Date: Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:54:24 PM US/Central
To: [email protected]
Subject: URGENT

Dear Sir,

Please do not be offended if this mail will come as a surprise to you,because you dont know me,but i am one of those that was rendered homeless and i became an orphan,as a result of the crises in Sierra-leone,as both my father,my mother,my brothers and sisters were murdered in cold blood on the morning of 27th november 2000,by unknown rebel forces.

Before my daddy's death,he served as a top official in the government of Ahmed Tijan Kabah who is still the president till date.

During his tenure as the minister for natural resources and foreign trade,my father deposited some diamonds and gold as a treasure with a security company in Neighbouring Ghana,when the rebels were fighting the government,but the truth and the general beleive in seria-leone,was that my family was wiped away by government forces,because my father became opposed to some of the government's policies and was becoming very porpular among Sieria-leonians,hence they found him to be a treat and the best way is to eliminate him and his family,to make it look real that it was the rebels that perpetrated such dastardly act.
Now i have been in exile since then,having stoped my higher education,and fled to the Republic of Togo for my dear life.
And please i beg you in the name of almighty God to assist me to claim this treasures my father left with the security company,as the caretaker of my father's will,and if you are interested,i will send all the informations/documents of the deposit with the security company in Europe,because i am afraid to go there as i dont have any documents or resources to travel to Europe i dont want anybody to know that,as not even the government in my home country Sierra-Leone knows that i am still alive,and on exile in Neighbouring Togo which is a franco-phone country as they will be expecting that i can not go to such place.
If you will assist me,you will get 20% of what ever that is in those trunks,and if you are interested,you can reply this mail through my private email address: [email protected] I am expecting your prompt response to this my proposal,as i now live in abject poverty here,considering what i have gone through this past three years,and untill i hear from you,is greetings to your loved ones,and remain blessed.

Regards,

This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling
: [1]  
« previous next »
: