8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: I want to buy your horse in Jesus' name  (Read 3478 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
I want to buy your horse in Jesus' name
« on: February 21, 2005, 09:16:52 PM »
Never email these guys back. If you see an email from another country wanting to buy your horse or what ever sight unsee most of the time it is a scam. When you email them back you start receiving other kinds of scams These folks have already given them enough that they could make long distance calls at their expence

=> Click here for a world wide chat whose aim is to wipe out 419 scams

=> Scampatrol.org can answer your questions about these scams

Date: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:19:03 PM US/Central
To:
Subject: May God Bless you...

Thanks very Much for the email responses i am so happy to hear back from you i will like you to know that my shipper will be taking care of the paper work Asap they have come for the pickup in your location and they are going to sign for it on my behave and asap they are in your location and i will like you to understand they i have forward your information to my client immediately and he as already prepare the check and will be mail out to you Asap And Asap you have receive the check let me know that should be nextweek Asap my client mail out the check to you i wil let you know so that you can believe the check is coming for real i believe you are a honest and trustworthy person i am doing bussiness with and i prayer to Almigth God to Give you the Strength to Complete these business in Jesus Name (Amen)As you know Business is all about Trust I am trusting you And My Shipper will be Contacting you Asap to Arrange with You About the Pickup And Also Abou t the Fees And Asap they have contact you do get back to me They will be contcting you there company name Is Oceanic globalinks shipping You will be speaking to Steven Michael there Shipping Manager Asap he As contact you arrange with he About the pickup i will be looking forward to here back from you.
Best Regards
Terry

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: PAYMENT AND SHIRRER
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:50:40 EST

I have reicieved your most recent e-mail. A cashiers check will be fine and I will do as you requested. I must recieve the check and let my bank have it for 5 working days. My name is Nunua Beesnest, I own Burnie, this my mother's e-mail address. We live in xxxx, Texas, my phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx and my cell number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. Please let me know where he is going, if you need to contact me you may do so. Our address is xxxxx, Texas . Burnie is a very nice colt and is very nice looking, I hope someone will take good care of him and enjoy him. Please keep me posted on your plans. Thank you Nunua Beesnest
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 10:07:21 PM by Bob "Lightining" Gould »
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling