8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayer for the Sibley Family  (Read 7188 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Prayer for the Sibley Family
« on: February 28, 2005, 03:58:39 PM »
I am writing in regards to Debra Sibley, I wanted to post a prayer for her and her family right now in her time of need with the loss of her 17 yr old daughter Savannah. My families prayers will be with her and her family from now on. Melanie Kessler Folmer
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: Prayer for the Sibley Family
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 11:52:22 AM »
Just got this in an email today so thought I would post it for everyone

"Just letting some of you know, (if you haven’t heard already) that Debra Sibley’s daughter committed suicide last Friday night. I talked with Lisa Adair at Debra’s house in Carlsbad, NM last night and she told me the funeral will be Thursday at 2:00 at the St Edwards Catholic Church in Carlsbad. Debra comes to Odessa every now and then to compete in TMBRA. I was told by Debbie Lide that Savanah was sitting really high in barrels in Region II, and the best we could come up with, Savanah was around a freshmen or sophomore in high school.

I have known Debra for a long time and she was very supportive last year when I lost my son, Chris. Debra had lost her son many years ago from a fatal accident in the horse barn. I was told by Lisa that this past year she had lost her Dad and her brother at different times. Having lost one child is unexplainable but losing two is something I can’t even imagine.

Debra needs all the friends and prayers you can give her. If you need more info, I have a few numbers. If YOU have more info about Savanah, please let me know. Lisa wanted me to pass the news to any barrel racing and rodeo fans."

Terry Irwin

San Andres Elementary
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline pocoloti

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 07:44:17 PM »
 <(' ')> Prayers from FtSumner.  May God wrap His angels around you, comfort you,  & protect you.   I cry w/you.   <(' ')>
       cl
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 10:14:56 PM by pocoloti »

Offline EZ aka my baby

• Novice Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 11:00:48 AM »
This is the saddest news I have heard in a very long time. Debra is a great lady and awesome barrel racer! She will really need our prayers because she has also lost a son several years ago from a tragic accident. There is power in prayer and right now everyone needs to hit their knees for Debra and her family.  <(' ')>

Downthealley

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 02:02:27 PM »

Prayers going out for the Sibley family!

Offline playindueces

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2005, 08:28:08 PM »
Sending prayers to Debra!!! 
Pam