Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 06:44:37 AM
Website
:

+  ebarrelracing.com forum
|-+  News
| |-+  Internet Scams & Hoaxes
| | |-+  INQUIRY!!! from:Jack Fregene
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: INQUIRY!!! from:Jack Fregene  ( 6491 )
Bob Gould
Tamet's Husband
Administrator

: Male
: 11,067

« : March 01, 2005, 06:16:38 PM »

This is a scam. You would not believe the number of emails I get that say how do I get this even though it says THIS IS A 419 SCAM

Date: Tue Mar 1, 2005  5:43:06  PM US/Central
To:
Cc:
Subject: INQUIRY!!!

Dear Sir/Madam
Top of the day to you.
I am Dr.Jack Fregene,I represent a community that deals in private Oil and Gas export into Europe, America and some part of Asia. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in America, Europe and asia as well as making payments through you to us.
If you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad. Please contact me via email:[email protected], for more information subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate how you will be paid for your services as our representative. Please if you are interested forward to us your phone/fax number and your full contact addresses.

Kind Regards,
Dr Jack Fregene.

This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling
: [1]  
« previous next »
: