Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:08:13 AM
Website
:

+  ebarrelracing.com forum
|-+  News
| |-+  Internet Scams & Hoaxes
| | |-+  APPEAL TO SUPPORT THE MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME SCAM
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: APPEAL TO SUPPORT THE MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME SCAM  ( 20567 )
Bob Gould
Tamet's Husband
Administrator

: Male
: 11,067

« : March 22, 2005, 07:39:02 AM »

This is a scam. In other words they take you money and it goes in their pockets no widows or homeless children get anything it just goes in some scammers pocket. I really don't know how to make it plainer than that but then some one still asked a dumb question

Gideon Orphanage & Motherless Babies Home,
2/4 gideon street,
Ikeja,Lagos.
Nigeria,
Email: [email protected]
Sir,
APPEAL TO SUPPORT THE MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME.

The above named home appeal for your support to the orphanage and motherless babies. The situation of things has become necessary for us to contact you and your establishment for your assistance.

The Gideon orphanage and motherless babies home was found in 1993 with twenty three(23) abandoned babies and six(6) orphans.since then it has been a streneous situation of the management and maintainance of the home. as at now we have three hundred and twenty seven children(327) and eighty nine(89) orphans in our costody.The feeding,clothing and general administration of the home as force us to solicit for financial assistance from you or your organisation to uplift the living standard of the children and that of the home.

We are building more classrooms,hostels and rendevours. we lack money for their drugs and books, the total budget of all the above mentioned will cost $250,000.00 (two hundred and fifty thousand united state
dollar).

We plead with you to help us financially in other to save the lives of these children,any amount or material given unbehave of these children will be highly appreciated. Remember the little you can afford to give
does much in the life of hopeless children.(AND FOR SURE IT SHALL BE REWARDED UNTO THEE).

You can send us funds via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER and via this name and address...
Name...: Paul Williams
Address...:2/4 gideon street
City...: Ikeja
State...: Lagos
Country...: Nigeria
Zipcode...:23401

After you have make the payment kindly send us The (full name of sender,MTCN Number,Address of sender, Amount send and country of sender).

Help the home to uplift the survive of the children. We expect your reply. May God bless you as you help the dying children to survive.
Best Regards..Get back to us via this email

address...( [email protected] )
(Gideon Orphanage & Motherless Babies Home).
« : March 22, 2005, 07:41:16 AM Bob "Lightining" Gould »

This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling
Bob Gould
Tamet's Husband
Administrator

: Male
: 11,067

« #1 : March 22, 2005, 07:40:17 AM »

And then some one post this:
Eagles Youth Fellowship
We wish to make contribution as a group with a visit to ur place, Pls we need to get the details of what we need to do and how we can do them so that we can start following up things immediately.

Thaks

Publicity Secretary.

This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling
: [1]  
« previous next »
: