8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL 419 SCAM  (Read 5219 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL 419 SCAM
« on: March 09, 2005, 08:38:31 PM »
=> <a href="http://ebarrelracing.com/articles/new_file.php?cat=80" >Click here[/url] to find out what a 419 Scam is

=> <a href="http://www.419legal.org/index.php" >Click here[/url] for a world wide chat whose aim is to wipe out 419 scams

=> <a href="http://forum.scampatrol.org/" >Scampatrol.org[/url] can answer your questions about these scams

Date: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:16:17 AM US/Central
To: [email protected]
Subject: FROM:GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL.WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY B WINNER -
Reply-To: [email protected]

FROM:GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL.WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY B WINNER -
Ref No:GLI/CLOL/0616-B931062538
We are happy to inform you that your email address has been selected as one of the lucky email addresses in the category "B" of the online lotto conducted by GEORGIA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
The cyber-Lotto was conducted by a first of its kind automated computer balloting system, where by email addresses(25,000 email addresses),were extracted from all continents of the world.A draw was held in different categories and winners emerged from different parts of the world and they are entitled to various cash prizes depending on their different categories.Thus, you
are entitled to a prize money of 4,000,000 Dollars
Reference number for your prize is:GLI/CLOL/0616-B931062538
Ticket number::[NL/GLN/AA812961028].
As a category B winner, you have been selected by computer balloting system where only email addresses are soughted,from a total number of 30,000 email addresses drawn from all over the globe. After an automated computer ballot of our International Promotions Program, only ONE winner emerged in this category and therefore you are to receive payout of 4,000,000 Dollar.
To immediately claim your prize, please contact our
fiduciary agent below are the contact information of fiduciary agent:
MR.DAVID MILLER
FIDICUARY AGENT
GEORGIA LOTTERY
WISBOUSTRAAT 16b
6041 EW AMSTERDAM
THE NETHERLANDS.
PHONE NUMBER: Tel:+31-638-117-600
EMAIL:[email protected]
Provide Prize reference number-GLI/CLOL/0616-B931062538 and winning ticket number-[NL/GLN/AA812961028] for confirmation. In your best interest(s), you must initiate contact within one week of receipt of this correspondence.
Golbal Lotto BV code no:GL/29557/NL

You may be required to provide any of the above information during the process of collecting your prize.
We congratulate you once again and we hope that you participate
in any of our international programs in the nearest future.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Margaret R. DeFrancisco
President and CEO
Promotions Manager
GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL.
You are to provide the below details,to enable the speedy evaluation and processing of your winnings. We advice that you adhere strictly to their procedures to avoid any
disqualifications and subsequent cancellation
1. your full names
2. your full home / office address
3. direct telephone/fax numbers and email
the above detailed information will be absolutely necessary to file in your claims.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE TO KEEP ALL LOTTERY INFORMATIONS FROM PUBLIC AS WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN CASES OF MULTIPLE CLAIMS PROCESSING OR COMPROMISE THE PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF ALL OUR WINNER.THIS IS IN LINE WITH THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF
THE GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL 419 SCAM
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 08:39:24 PM »
Gabby:
I got that e-mail about the georgia lottery with the same price reference number and everything. Since I thought it was suspicious I looked it up on the internet and found this page, so it is a scam??? How did this people get my e-mail??? What do they intent to do... I mean if anybody ever call them what do they do??? Do they steal your money or is it just a joke??? Can somebody answer please???
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL 419 SCAM
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 08:40:55 PM »
Ok GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL 419 SCAM means that they take your money and you get nothing. That is what a scam is. If you need more info check http://www.419legal.org /