8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Everyone Pray for Benjamin - he got up sick and with the chills  (Read 5413 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Please pray for Benjamin.  He got up throwing up and has the chills.  I was hoping that by some miracle the bug wouldnt be able to get its claws into him.  We are all still sick and up to this point Ben has warded it off.  But he is going to need all the outside help he can get.  We were supposed to go to San Angelo today to see his Dr but that will have to wait until the he can keep his stomach contents down for a few days.  Please pray for his quick recovery and ability to fight this bug off!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 09:08:00 AM by Tamet Gould »
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline ITDASH

• AKA: Bad Lisa
  • Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Everyone Pray for Benjamin - he got up sick and with the chills
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 08:57:16 AM »
prayers for yalll , I was hoping it would miss him too  2 sick men in the house is bad enough now you have 3 uggggggg  sorry to hear yall all still have the mess I dodged the bullett once again and  just had a very nasty cold  tell Bob I think clicking my heels together did the trick lol
:P   Lisa Downs   :P
TEXAS  God Bless Texas TEXAS

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2005, 09:02:43 AM »
Oh no! Prayers for Ben........Please keep us posted! (+)
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

Offline candystarbarrels

• Mega Member
  • With God ALL things are possible!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2005, 11:27:09 PM »
Prayers for Ben and you guys to. Prayers for a speedy recovery.
As long as you can't imagine it, as long as you can't see it, then it is not going to happen for you!

Offline mammadearborn

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2005, 07:10:20 AM »
Prayers for Benjamin and the rest of the family.
Love Generously, Praise Loudly, Live Fully

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2005, 08:35:18 AM »
Tamet, how is Benjamin doing?

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2005, 08:50:48 AM »
About 2:30 yesterday afternoon he got up and seemed fine.  He was VERY hungry and I reluctantly feed him soup, that stayed down then he wanted REAL food so gave him some of that.  He grazed the rest of the day.   Has slept all night and as of right now 8:48 am is still asleep.  I am going to let him sleep as long as he wants and hope that was all the problem he is going to have from the bug.  Thanks so much from everyone for the prayers.  Please keep Bob in your prayers too, he has been fighting this for over 2 weeks now and has gone to the Dr and still hasnt kicked it but it has gotten worse.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2005, 08:54:39 AM »
That is great news about Benjamin!!!  More prayers going up for Bob!  Hope he gets to feeling better real soon!