8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Another sob story to get your money scam  (Read 4267 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Another sob story to get your money scam
« on: April 18, 2005, 02:03:07 PM »
Scam SCAM SCAm SCaM sCAM No matter how you look at it scam means you give them money and they give you nothing. When you get one of these delete it never answer it. When you answer it they start sending you all other kinds of scams and the only way to stop it is to change your email address

=> If you have any questions about this scam please go to: http://www.419legal.org they can answer any questions you may have.

Mr David [email protected] wrote:

To:
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 00:01:30 +0100
Subject: Good Day

Mr David Johnson
Liberte Sicap 1,
Dakar Senegal.

Dear I know this mail will come to you as a surprise, nevertheless I am David Johnson, aged 24 years, the son of Major Stephen Johnson, Chief Security Officer and Aide-deńcamp to the president Charles Tailor of Liberia before.

As a result of the war in my country, I am saddled with problems of my mothers ill health condition of protracted diabetes and high blood pressure which is getting of increase in the resent times and also getting a trust worthy individual abroad to receive the sum of US$9 million Due to the war crises presently before in my city Monrovia our home town, my father managed to sneak me and my mother of 59 years of age and four other of my sisters out of Monrovia to Dakar senegal for safety, before he was now killd by the rebels duering the war crises .
My father adviced me to get a trust worthy individual abroad to receive the sum of US$9,000,000.00 million cash deposited here in Dakar Senegal.

I and my mother feel confident therefore to introduce ourself and this offer to you based on this problem of war of our country and our present condition as all foreign contacts and connections of the family got lost during the crises,
all properties burnt by the rebels .

I and my mother is desperately in need to move and re-locate this huge deposit to your country for safe keeping as this is the only wealth remaining for the future survival and well being of our entire large family.For your percentage for assistance, a negotiable percentage will be discussed as soon as we receive your response based on this
plea for your assistance as our lives are highly in danger due to war.I and my mother pray and plead for your help. You can contact us strictly on this 00221 5838736 any time.

God bless you as you head to our plea for assistance.

Sincerely yours.

David Johnson
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 02:12:15 PM by Bob "Lightining" Gould »
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: Another sob story to get your money scam
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 02:05:51 PM »
From by Tom D
I believe these people are related. Got this mail today.

Mrs.Lydia JOHNSON
C/o Eglise Uganda
Catholic church
Liberte Sicap,
Dakar Senegal.

Good Day Tom D********,

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise,
nevertheless I am Mrs. Lydia Johnson, aged 59 years,
the wife of Major Stephen Johnson, Chief Security
Officer and Aide-de–camp to the president Charles
Taylor of Liberia.

As a result of the on-going war in my country, I am
saddled with problems of my ill health of protracted
diabetes and high blood pressure which is getting of
increase in the resent times and also getting a trust
worthy individual abroad to receive the sum of
US$7million and 15 kg worth of Diamond on our behalf.

Due to this war crises presently in my city Monrovia
our home town, my husband managed to sneak me and my
son David 24 years of age and four other of my
daughters out of Monrovia to Dakar senegal for
safety. We were sneaked into Dakar Senegal through
the land boarder by the help of some government
militant group.

My husband adviced me to get a trust worthy individual
abroad to receive the deposit.I feel confident
therefore to introduce myself and this offer to you
based on this problem of war in my country and our
present condition as all our foreign contacts and
connections got lost during this crises, all
properties burnt by the rebels.

I am desperately in need to move and re-locate this
huge deposit to your country for safe keeping on the
advice of my husband as this is the only wealth
remaining for the future survival and well being of
our large family.
For your percentage for assistance, a negotiable
percentage will be discussed as soon as I receive your
response based on this plea for your assistance as our
lives are highly in danger due to war.I pray and plead
for your help.

For your information I got your contact on my search
for my family friend from your country whom we lost
his contact in the fire out break in our house, and
during our search, we came accross your name, your
profile and your address and after praying and fasting
over this matter we decided to contact you having in
mind that you will understand our situation and assist
us in the relocation our deposit and to bring us to
your country with my children.

You can email me back or call me on 00221 548 5178 for
further clarifications.
God bless you as you heed to my plea for assistance.

Sincerely yours.

Mrs.Lydia Johnson and Son David.

Thank you for your willingness to assist us over this issue.Infact I am too happy to receive your mail with every assurance to assist us. Our number 00221 548 5178 is OK and you should try and call us. Be informed that what we really need from youn is for you to assist us receive this very deposit on our behalf and for futher investment in America and also to assist me and my children to come over to America with guarantee of perminent establishment and integration to American society. To be frank I am repeatedly telling you that I am very happy to know you because I am sure that my God can never direct me to the wrong person, and your mail had convinced me the more of your genuineness of your mind. Offcourse I do not know you and I approached you with such a proposal, nevertheles, english man says that " the taste of food is in the eating". I have every intention of meeting with you and your family for you to know me and my children and for you to know the kind of family that approached you for this kind of assistant. I thank you so much for your understanding over our present situation and your willingness to assist us, infact I have absolute confidence in you towards relocating this fund and bringing us to America for a new life, with you by our side,infact my children is very happy since I declared to them that you are really out to assist us, this ofcourse have made me to be very happy and more especially my blood presure is calming down after reading your mail.Very great indeed that you can handle the relocation and receipt of this money safely to America on our behalf.God will see us through in Jesus name. It is very important I explain to you whom we are for you to know us better.I have five female daughters and one son.My first daughter is called Suzanne 27 years of age and was in her fourth year in the university of Monrovia studing medison, the second daughter is named Nana 25 years of age, she was in her second year studing banking and finance. The third is my only son David 24 years of age, who is equally the heir apparent of the family, he was also in the university studing Bio- Chemistry and he plan to do medison as well.The next is Juliet and Julian my twin daughters 21 years of age, they were in their final year in Secondary school, then my last daughter Magret 18 years also in class five in secondary school. They all stopped schooling the moment this war started and coupled with the assasination of their father, since then they have been with me here in Dakar senegal, hoping to further their education the moment we are through in re-locating this deposit to America. It will be indeed very wonderful if I could succeed in bringing my children and my self to America through you so that we can begin a new life entirely altogether, this gesture will be indeed wonderful and will be highly appreciated. We are Methodist. My children and I can not cope with the kind of living and life here in Senegal due to their arab tribalistic nature and behaivour to non moslem as christains are persecuted over here as such we are really in need to relocate this money. Why I am trying to explain to you in detail without any reservation is for you to know my despiration to re-locate this deposit without further delay as this is the only hope for our future survival at the moment due to our present miserable situation, and I will urge you to be by my side in this pursuit, as I will take every precausionary measure to ensure that everything regarding this relocation is smoothly and perfectly handled with God Almighty by our side. Coming to my ill-health condition, it will be my pleasure if it could allow me to run around for this matter and later come to America to seek for medical experts to take care of my sickness which had been of increase in the recent times due to stress and worry. Last week I met with the director of the holding company to enquire on the best possible way to acheive the safe relocation of this deposit to America, but his advice was that we must make sure we use some one else to receive this fund on our behalf because of our political background and status. Already I have made him to know that we have partner as well as a caretaker whom we want to use to receive this deposit on our behalf in your country, and he said it is a good idea and he asked me to come back tomorrow so that he can find the most convenient means to evecuate the deposit to America in the name of our partner and on our behalf. I am also having an appointment with one bank manager of a local bank to enquire the possibility of transfering the fund through their bank to your country and I will give you further information in this respect by tomorrow as soon as we conclude. Please try and call us the moment we receive this mail so that we can talk over this matter one on one. Confirm the receipt of our family picture we sent to you and we will appreciate your own pictures as well. Our number 00221 548 5178 is open for your call. May God bless you and your family for your understanding. My special regards to your family. Mrs. Lydia and son David
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling