Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:58:59 PM
Website
:

+  ebarrelracing.com forum
|-+  News
| |-+  Internet Scams & Hoaxes
| | |-+  Claim your money in London 419 Scam
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Claim your money in London 419 Scam  ( 5787 )
Bob Gould
Tamet's Husband
Administrator

: Male
: 11,067

« : April 20, 2005, 03:39:35 PM »

==> <a href="http://www.419legal.org/index.php" >Click here[/url] for a world wide chat whose aim is to wipe out 419 scams

=> <a href="http://forum.scampatrol.org/" >Scampatrol.org[/url] can answer your questions about these scams

Dear Contractor,
and Non Contractors.
If you wish,you can now claim your money in London through my personal afforts as CBN BOSS reply urgent as you can becuase the federal goverment wants to return,close all the outstanding by next month.

Considering you to be a general contractor in Africa with your very strategic and influential position I know you will be in a better position to help me claim this fund for our needs.

Truely I searched for you becuase I would want to have this transaction to be carry out with you on a strictly confidential as possible as you can be. Henceforth, my desire to have an overseas private business agent who will always stand by me when I have the power to release payments governor CBN.

The deal in brief is that the funds with which I intend to
carry out with you proposed investments in your country is presently in a coded Escrow account of a a finance/security vault here in cotonou republic of benin and branch office in London.
Cotonou a small most peacefully country in west africa. Permit me however to inform you that I need your assistance to provide an account where the whooping sum amount of ($17.5M USD) will be kept for safe-keeping until we meet becuase I am due for retirement.
Call me if you are interested my hot line...234 8034162412

Thanks for your understanding.
Prof.Charles Soludo
Central Bank of Nigeria

This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling
: [1]  
« previous next »
: