Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:54:24 AM
Website
:

+  ebarrelracing.com forum
|-+  News
| |-+  Internet Scams & Hoaxes
| | |-+  From Mrs.Tiffany Scott Being a god Christian 419 Scam
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: From Mrs.Tiffany Scott Being a god Christian 419 Scam  ( 6185 )
Bob Gould
Tamet's Husband
Administrator

: Male
: 11,067

« : April 06, 2005, 01:05:11 PM »

The scammers have figured out that if they put in their scam that they are good Christian with the good christian code words then you will believe that they would never rip you off because they are Christians and would never do such a thing. But you are wrong they are not good Christians and all they want is your money. If you get this scam just delete it don't answer them. If you have a question about this scam or any other scam go to the links listed below

=> <a href="http://www.419legal.org/index.php" >Click here[/url] for a world wide chat whose aim is to wipe out 419 scams

=> <a href="http://forum.scampatrol.org/" >Scampatrol.org[/url] can answer your questions about these scams

From Mrs.Tiffany Scott,

I am Mrs.Tiffany Scott a citizen of Georgia undergoing currently medical treatment. I am married to Dr.Andrew.G.Scott who worked with the France Embassy in Georgia for nine years before he died in the year 2000.We were married for eleven years without a child.He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.6Million (Three Million six hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) with a finance/security company in Europe.The money is inside a box,nobody knew
that the box contained money apart from me and my late husband, the box was deposited as Photographic Material.

Presently, this money is still with the Security Company.Recently,my Doctor told me that I would not live for the next three months due to my cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my disability to move around which is a partial paralysis. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to help the dissabilities centre , widows,homeless,church or better
still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want a church or individual beneficiary that will inherit this to use it for churches,orphanages and widows,dissabilities centre,widows,homeless and propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is beautified. They said blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my
husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be mis-used by unbelievers.

I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner,hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death because I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom of my Saviour.

If you will be of assistance, I will surely appreciate and thank you for your kindness in giving me this help.

Please get back to me at my private email:[email protected]

Waiting for your urgent response.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs.Tiffany Scotts

This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling
: [1]  
« previous next »
: