8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: I got your contact through who worked in World trade Center Scam  (Read 3546 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
=> <a href="http://www.419legal.org/index.php" >Click here[/url] for a world wide chat whose aim is to wipe out 419 scams

=> <a href="http://forum.scampatrol.org/" >Scampatrol.org[/url] can answer your questions about these scams

Happy New Year,

Taking you in confidence, I would like to know whether you can provide an account where I can wire the sum of Thirty Two Million (32M) U.S. Dollars.

I work in the Foreign Exchange Dept, Telex/international Remittance of the National Bank of GHANA, London Office.

I have accumulated this sum over time, while at our Head Office in Accra; from Fluctuations Marginal Difference in Foreign Exchange in Payments which I have remitted to some foreign Companies and beneficiaries who executed some World Bank sponsored Projects for the Ghanaian Government, in the recent time.

The money is ready and once I receive a positive reply from you I will get one or two approvals/documents from the Ministry to wire the Fund. The money will come to your account from London or New York where all our foreign payments are made from. I will do this within one week.

You will be shared 30% of the total transfer made to your account.

Email me back immediately if you are interested otherwise, please destroy the message.

I got your contact through a very good of mine who worked in World trade Center though I did not mention the business to him.

Regards,

Kelvin S. Mayah.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling