8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: BONDPROMOTIONS SWEEPSTAKES 419 Scam  (Read 4435 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
BONDPROMOTIONS SWEEPSTAKES 419 Scam
« on: April 20, 2005, 05:29:30 PM »

For more info on these scams go to the below sites they can answer any questions you may have and make you understand why this is a scam
=> <a href="http://www.419legal.org/index.php" >Click here[/url] for a world wide chat whose aim is to wipe out 419 scams

=> <a href="http://forum.scampatrol.org/" >Scampatrol.org[/url] can answer your questions about these scams

[email protected]

We hereby inform you that we have received the required information and your payment is now being finally processed.Your cheque will soon be ready for disbursement,along with your winnings certificate. In this regard you are to choose from the options below,the one that best suits you on how you wish to receive your winning prize:

1). Come down in person to our affliate payment centre in Amsterdam, Holland for an on-the-ground cash remittance. All handling fee, C.O.T, commission will be borne by you and are not deductable from your prize winning! All such payment will be paid at the remitting payment cash centre!.

2. Have our legal partners file a claims procedural process that will see to the approval of your funds which will consequently be wired to you via your provided receiving account co-ordinates in your country using electronic wire transfer. This process should be completed in five working days.

In consonance with our policy in this regard, be advised that if you opt for the services of a solicitor,you shall bear all liabilities related to this service.That is cost of this service would be borne by you; this is a prerequisite for this option.You will be reffered to our partners legal chambers: BARRISTER BINGLEY AND BINGLEY SOLICITORS AND ARBITRATORS so that you can make enquires concerning their modalities. We expect that you will notify us of your choice upon receipt of this message so that appropriate arrangement can be put in place.

Also note that all winners in your catergory are expected to claim their winning prize within 10 working days,failure to do so, your payment will be recalled back as unclaimed.This is to enable us time to also attend to winners in the other catergories.

Once again, congratulations.
Frank Goodman
BONDPROMOTIONS SWEEPSTAKES
13, WOOLWICH STREET
LONDON W6S3N 5SX
UNITED KINGDOM
+44-7031945918

Comments:
2005/02/24 @ 22:11:13 by Laxman Niroula
Dear Sir
I am Laxman Niroula From Nepal
according to your information I ask some question, I can't get it reply.
if you sand me information late, i can 't clame with in 10 working days.
Please sand me information as soon as possible
Your Regurder
Laxman Niroula
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: BONDPROMOTIONS SWEEPSTAKES 419 Scam
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 09:14:17 PM »
LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE: 419 SCAM
This one is a little different but it is still a scam all they want is your money. The best thing to do is delete them never answer them. When you answer them they add you to a list and you will get lots more scam emails.

b] For more info on these scams go to the below sites they can answer any questions you may have and make you understand why this is a scam
=> <a href="http://www.419legal.org/index.php" >Click here[/url] for a world wide chat whose aim is to wipe out 419 scams

=> <a href="http://forum.scampatrol.org/" >Scampatrol.org[/url] can answer your questions about these scams[/b]

13, WOOLWICH STREET
LONDON W6S3N 5SX
UNITED KINGDOM

LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE:

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of winners of the SWEEPSTAKES GAME PROMO LOTTERY/ INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM three days ago as part of incoming software computer promotion programs. Your email address attached to ticket/serial number 4565-04, with serial number 8365-33 drew the lucky numbers:4-09-23-69-43-11 With Ref. Number: BPS/33211463119/04,Batch Number: 21/004/SSQ and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.

You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of £1,200.000.00{ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS}credited to file REF NO.SGIL/763276/03. This is from total prize of money £24,000,000.00{TWENTY FOUR MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS} shared among the TWELVE international winners in 1st-3rd categories.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 85,000 company email addresses and 6,000,000,000 individual email addresses from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned. Deduction from the money that has been won is not allowed, even a cent until the money has been handed over to the winner. To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

FRANK GOODMAN
LOTTERY FIDUCIARY AGENT
BONDPROMOTIONS SWEEPSTAKES.
LONDON. U.K
Email: [email protected] also using [email protected]
All prize money must be claimed in ten working days.After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Please include your private telephone and fax numbers
while replying.

Sincerely,
Dr. BRENDA PULLEN
Lottery Cordinator
Note: Anybody under the age of 15 is AUTOMATICALY DISQUALIFIED and Any BREACH of CONFIDENTIALITY on the part of the WINNERS will result to disqualification
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: BONDPROMOTIONS SWEEPSTAKES 419 Scam
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 10:38:29 PM »
LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE 419 SCAM
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:49:23 +0000
Subject: LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE:

13, WOOLWICH STREET
LONDON W6S3N 5SX
UNITED KINGDOM

LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE:

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of winners of the SWEEPSTAKES GAME PROMO LOTTERY/ INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM three days ago as part of incoming software computer promotion programs. Your email address attached to ticket/serial number 4565-04, with serial number 8365-33 drew the lucky numbers:4-09-23-69-43-11 With Ref. Number: BPS/33211463119/04,Batch Number: 21/004/SSQ and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.

You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of £1,200.000.00{ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS}credited to file REF NO.SGIL/763276/03. This is from total prize of money £24,000,000.00{TWENTY FOUR MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS} shared among the TWELVE international winners in 1st-3rd categories.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 85,000 company email addresses and 6,000,000,000 individual email addresses from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned. Deduction from the money that has been won is not allowed, even a cent until the money has been handed over to the winner. To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

FRANK GOODMAN
LOTTERY FIDUCIARY AGENT
BONDPROMOTIONS SWEEPSTAKES.
LONDON. U.K
Email: [email protected]
All prize money must be claimed in ten working days.After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Please include your private telephone and fax numbers
while replying.

Sincerely,
Dr. BRENDA PULLEN
Lottery Cordinator
Note: Anybody under the age of 15 is AUTOMATICALY DISQUALIFIED and Any BREACH of CONFIDENTIALITY on the part of the WINNERS will result to disqualification.

Comments:
2004/12/19 @ 10:37:21 by Gail

I received this notice from Frank Goodman @ Indiatimes!

Why do they do this? What are they hoping for?
thanks
Gail

2004/12/25 @ 00:11:58 by andrew
See what I mean? I have scam written all over this yet get guy still wants to be part of it. Go Figure.

i also received the same information and please advise me on what to do and also please avail us with the correct procedures and correct email adresses

2004/12/30 @ 18:56:43 by Sheli
Received this right before Christmas. I immediately replied and said 'go ahead and send a check'. Then began a dialogue - he wanted mailing address, fax number, phone number, age, race, job title and sex. i replied with my work information. No DOB or anything personal other than my name. He then emailed me back and said i either needed to go the Amsterdam to pick up the funds (all costs associated would be incurred by me and not deducted from my winnings) or I could have some barristers "bingley and bingley" prepare everything for me. I replied that he sent me his attorneys information, I would have my attorney contact them. And that I preferred to have my funds wired through Western Union. Of course time is running out - I either have 10 business days or 5 (both have been mentioned as deadlines). I did play devils advocate and sent him some links to references to this scam with the comment "boy this looks familiar, but for me it's real, right?" I'm curious as to what he'll say now. Too good to be true, absolutely, but if he's going to waste my time, I'll play right back! By the way, his grammar and spelling sucks - a dead give away.