8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: LUCKY DAY LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONAL DRAW NETHERLANDS 419 SCAM  (Read 6105 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
I don't know how many of these I get and post but even though I post them there is still somebody that will send me an email saying "is this a scam" when the olny difference is the number. Let me be clear here. If you didn't enter a lotto by buying a lotto ticket you can't win. If they tell you that you've won then you shouldn't have to pay anything. All they want is your money and or your personal info.

b] For more info on these scams go to the below sites they can answer any questions you may have and make you understand why this is a scam
=> <a href="http://www.419legal.org/index.php" >Click here[/url] for a world wide chat whose aim is to wipe out 419 scams

=> <a href="http://forum.scampatrol.org/" >Scampatrol.org[/url] can answer your questions about these scams[/b]

Lucky Day International
Laan van Hoornwijck 55
2289 DG Rijswijk
Netherlands
http://www.luckyday.nl

LUCKYDAY WINNING NOTIFICATION LETTER

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of your selection as one of the winners of LUCKY DAY LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONAL DRAW NETHERLANDS. Your e-mail address attached to a computer ballot system which you where emerge among the lucky winners .You are therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION DOLLAS) in cash credited to file REF No: with held !.

We in the LUCKY DAY INTERNATIONAL is by this program, launching our model computer balloting lottery draws system to developed and designed to satisfy the cravings of the ever growing number of participants in our various lottery programs.

After randomly selection 10,000 participants from an initial database of 100,000 e-mails address of all participants were selected through a computer ballot system from the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA and South America as part of our International Promotions Program, which was conducted in view of launching computer balloting system into the Lottery Industry Worldwide and zoning all participants by their respective continents from across the globe, we produced an extensive list from which you have emerged as one of the (5)five winners of the Grand Draw prize.

You are to contact our claim legal department on telephone and e-mail within a week of receiving this notification for your immediate proceedings and legalization of your claim file with the address given below and endeavour to give your contact telephone and fax number:-

Lucky Day Legal/Notary Department
Laan van Hoornwijck 55
2289 DG Rijswijk
Netherlands
mailto:[email protected]
Tel: 0031 645 930 871

Also find your winning lottery information and amount won below and endeavour to quote this information in every of your correspondence for the processing of your claim.

REF: WITH HELD
BATCH NO: 15/003/LDI.
GRAND DRAW NO: 10010
AMOUNT WON: US$1.M

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20th January 2005.

Furthermore, you are seriously advised to keep all winning lottery information and numbers from the public in line with our company security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous individuals. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to Disqualification.

Congratulations once again from staff and board of LUCKY DAY INTERNATIONAL NETHERLANDS and thank you for being part of our Email Lottery Program..

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Van Der Blake
Promotion Manager.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: LUCKY DAY LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONAL DRAW NETHERLANDS 419 SCAM
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 09:17:34 PM »
See what I mean this person still wants to get one.
 2005/02/18 @ 10:24:04 by izu stephen  (IP: 81.199.73.114)
i want to contest how do i start.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 10:16:39 PM by Bob "Lightining" Gould »
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 10:15:42 PM »

Comments:
2004/12/30 @ 08:52:34 by Michael (Micky) Kidd

These scammers are also using [email protected]
I had a similar email today 30th Dec 2004.
I did suss it as a scam and have replied! Any info comes out of it will be passed on to relavant departments.

regards and Happy New Year, Micky Kidd

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 10:17:49 PM »
LUCKY DAY LOTERIJ 419 Scam

also using [email protected]
Subject: AWARD NOTIFICATION

LUCKY DAY LOTERIJ

INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (NL)

EGHENSTRAAT 40GK.AMSTERDAM

Fax + 31-84-730-0611

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.

REF: IPM/7249459608/AP1

BATCH: GY/951663/K

ATTN;WINNER,

AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the awaited results of the LUCKY DAY LOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAMES,held on the 15th december 2004. You were entered as dependent clients with:

Reference Number:REF: IPM/7249459608/AP1

and Batch number BATCH: GY/951663/K .

Your email address attached to the ticket number:369739 that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the LUCKY DAY LOTERIJ first category.

You have been approved for a payment of

200,000.00Euros(TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS.) in cash credited to file reference number:IPL/529985709/NP1.This is from a total cash prize of TWO MILLION EUROS Shared among the ten international winners in first categories.

congratulations!!!!!

All participants were selected through a Multi-international computer ballot system drawn from 98,000(Ninety eight thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of our international promotionprogramme.

Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims

has been processed and your funds remitted to you.

This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participants or impersonators.

To begin your claim,do file for the release of your winning by contacting our accredited agent:

PRUDENCE FINANCE BV.

Foreign Transfer Manager.

Mr MARK RICHARDS.

FAX +31-84-733-3998.

TEL +31-617-486-674.

Email:[email protected]

They are your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings fund to you.

YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H67/B4 (keep

personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed not later than 29-12-04). After this date,funds might be returned to the LUCKY DAY LOTERIJ as unclaimed. Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as

possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Your Sincerely,

DR BENJAMIN VAN GROUT.

LUCKYDAY LOTERIJ

THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR.

INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (NL)

www.luckyday.com

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your claims agent.