8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Next of Kin 419 Scam  (Read 5689 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Next of Kin 419 Scam
« on: April 20, 2005, 10:01:38 PM »

b] For more info on these scams go to the below sites they can answer any questions you may have and make you understand why this is a scam
=> <a href="http://www.419legal.org/index.php" >Click here[/url] for a world wide chat whose aim is to wipe out 419 scams

=> <a href="http://forum.scampatrol.org/" >Scampatrol.org[/url] can answer your questions about these scams[/b]

Date: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:10:14 PM US/Central
Subject: next-of-kin.

Attn:

I am Barrister MARTINS CHINEDU . the Personal Attorney to Mr Adams Khalid a national of your country, who used to work with Shell Petroleum
Development Company in Nigeria(SPDC). On the 21st of April 1999, my
client, his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road.

Unfortunately they All lost their lives in the event of the accident,
Since then I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his
relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no
avail, hence I contacted you.

I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left
behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged. Particularly,! the Bank where the deceased had an account valued
at about $9million U.S dollars(Nine million dollars).

Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. since i have been unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives for over 2 years now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same country so that the proceeds of his account valued at $9million U.S dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any
claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us
see this dealthrough. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will p! rotect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by my email to enable us discuss further.

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister MARTINS CHINEDU

NB: please indicate your full interest by inculding phone
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling