8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: NEWS FLASH: PETA KILLS ANIMALS!  (Read 21025 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
NEWS FLASH: PETA KILLS ANIMALS!
« on: May 06, 2005, 03:42:10 PM »
May 6, 2005
NEWS FLASH: PETA KILLS ANIMALS!

Since you are one of the 63,000 Americans who visited www.PETApetition.com and signed our online petition (encouraging the IRS to revoke PETA's federal tax-exemption), you already understand the hidden threat that People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and its $25 million annual budget pose to the American way of life.

If PETA were ever to reach its goal and impose "total animal liberation" on the rest of us, meat and dairy foods would become things of the past. The same goes for zoos, aquariums, rodeos, circuses, hunting, fishing, leather, wool, silk, and even lifesaving medical research that requires the use of lab rats.

Now PETA's scandalous story has become even more disturbing. We've discovered that since 1998, PETA has actually "liberated" over 10,000 dogs and cats -- from life itself. PETA killed these animals at its Virginia headquarters, rather than spending a portion of its enormous bankroll actually caring for them.

You can find the shocking details at a new website, www.PetaKillsAnimals.com. In order to spread the word about PETA's stunning hypocrisy, we unveiled a giant billboard today in New York City's famed Times Square. But please do your part by forwarding this e-mail to everyone in your address book.

PETA kills animals -- and they dare lecture the rest of us! For more breaking news about PETA, bookmark www.ConsumerFreedom.com and visit us there regularly.

Sincerely,
David Martosko
Director of Research
The Center for Consumer Freedom
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Hope_Marie

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: NEWS FLASH: PETA KILLS ANIMALS!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 10:01:32 PM »
 (XXX) oh my goodness! amd i have a friend who's "peta this and peta that peta is the best!" sad thing is they arent any good themselves i was shocked to read this!!!

Offline LDP

• Novice Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 11:31:59 AM »
DAVID MISSED A SITE ALL SHOULD LOOK AT
http://www.petakillsanimals.com/index.cfm

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 04:51:11 PM »
I knew those people were lunitics, but  >SHOCKED< >SHOCKED<
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline The Joker

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 10:37:55 PM »
From July 1998 through December 2007, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) killed over 19,200 dogs, cats, and other "companion animals." That's more than five defenseless creatures every day. PETA has a walk-in freezer to store the dead bodies, and contracts with a Virginia Beach company to cremate them.
Not counting the pets PETA spayed and neutered, the group put to death over 90 percent of the animals it took in during the last five years. And its angel-of-death pattern shows no sign of changing.