8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Dear Tide  (Read 3245 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Dear Tide
« on: May 10, 2005, 10:59:28 AM »
Dear Tide,

I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all through my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties, I find it even better!  In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse.  My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to berate me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck...

One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with a lot of his blood on my white blouse. I tried to get the stain out using a bargain detergent, but it just wouldn't come out.  After a quick trip to the supermarket, I purchased a bottle of liquid Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out!  In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I would no longer be considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband. What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having such a great product.

Well, gotta go. I have to write a letter to the Hefty bag people.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Rita Barnett

• Elite Member
  • Rita & Willows Starduster ( Booger Dan )
Re: Dear Tide
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 07:41:08 PM »
 rofl rofl :()&   Thats a good one!! rofl rofl