8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: To Buy your Cello  (Read 4223 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
To Buy your Cello
« on: May 10, 2005, 01:14:48 PM »
Below the bold text is what the scammers use to make you think they are legit but it is just a clue to the fact that they are planning to rip you off. If you get one of these just delete it don't answer them.

Hello Veronique,

Thanks for your mail.you must be aware that i'm located in Pittsfield Maine,USA,I am in denmark now on a business trip to handle some deal with an oil company here.I would have prefered to get my Colleague in the States,draw a cashier's check straight to my shipper,for pick up at your location and settle your own bill too,without stress.But i cannot afford to send the cashier's check to the
shipper because the check will be issued for USA,so i'll ask him to issue a cashier's check in your
name to cover the your cost and shipping. My Shipper  (PSA) Pacific Shipping Agency will be coming from Uk and will get back to Uk to deliver the Cello at my Son-in-laws' location,as i'm willing to buy the Cello for him as a gift for his birthday in Febuary.The cashier's check will be issued in the States and should be sent to your address as soon as i get your reply mail to this,as a "go ahead".I will mail Mr Briggs,the Director to  get intouch with you for all  shipping arrangements.You can also reach them through this email [email protected] leave the Cello the way it is,packed as you said.If there is any other thing to handle,it will be solved.Get back to me soonest,so that i can commence payment.I believe that you can be trusted to handle the transaction with a
good mind
.Only trust can make this our little business transaction successfull!!!!

NB:Pls also include you telephone number.
Regards
Ted Brooks

For more info on these scams go to the below sites they can answer any questions you may have and make you understand why this is a scam
=> <a href="http://www.419legal.org/index.php" >Click here[/url] for a world wide chat whose aim is to wipe out 419 scams

=> <a href="http://forum.scampatrol.org/" >Scampatrol.org[/url] can answer your questions about these scams
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling