8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: WANTED! 3/4D Babysitter/pushbutton type barrel/trail horse!  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Queenies Mom

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Hi everyone! I am looking for a barrel horse for my mom who is 43. SHe has been riding for about 10 years, and doing barrels for only 2. She needs a super quiet Quarter horse that runs 3D tops, no faster. She is an intermediate rider, but gets easily intimidated, she is light handed, has a great seat and is not an agrressive rider. Not ready for alot of speed. Must be pretty automatic,very smooth around the barrels, pretty much pushbutton/babysitter type. Go in arena very quiet and run/lope the speed the rider asks. Must be good on trail and streets as well, alone as well as with a small group. Prefer one no older than 14, must be AQHA or APHA registered, NO vices or health issues, some maintenance ok. We will do x-rays and vet check adn require referances. Needs to have a very loving/gentle dispostion. Color/sex not important. Must have very correct conformation and excellent feet, clean legs, etc. Will pay well for the right horse, but I am wondering if this horse really exists! We have had a run of very bad luck and mom mom is pretty close to giving up riding if we cant find her the right horse! She barrel races so we can do stuff together and I really dont want to see her give up barrel racing. Someone must know of a super horse out there that will be the answer to our prayers??? Please help! We spoil our horses and they are giving top care and ridden 4-5 days a week.They are kept on our property, and given lots and lots of love daily (and treats!)Thanks everyone, happy trails! Heather
« Last Edit: June 11, 2005, 07:45:06 PM by Queenies Mom »