8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers needed  (Read 4717 times)

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Prayers needed
« on: June 10, 2005, 12:02:38 AM »
A friend of my daughters was involved in a really bad wreck Wednesday night.  A car pulled out in front of her and she hit them at a high rate of speed.  There were 4 or 5 adults and a small child in the car she hit.  Two people were thrown from the car and one was killed instantly.  The others are all in critical condition.  My daughters friend is believed to be paralized from the neck down.  I don't have solid information yet but reports say that she was in surgery for 5 hours today and that there is nothing they can do.  This girl is very involved in school sports and an "A" student.

Please pray for her and her family.  I will keep you updated as soon as I hear more information.

This is why I worry so much about my daughter out driving.  You just never know.....

It's so tragic.

Thank you for your prayers.

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
Re: Prayers needed
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 06:59:41 AM »
That is just horrible..........I can relate to the worrying with our young ones on the roads. Prayers for these families. So tragic.

P.<><
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.