8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: * Baby Shower for Nina Hester at the "All American Youth".  (Read 1388 times)

Offline AlmostaRanch

• Peyton - 4 1/2 & Morgan - 7 1/2 years old.
* Baby Shower for Nina Hester at the "All American Youth".
« on: June 17, 2005, 02:40:09 PM »
   I was asked to pass this along, so here it is......

There will be a Baby Shower for Nina,Kenny & big brother Ryan Hester at the "All American Youth" on Thursday night. This is for anyone that wants to come. 

Thursday night (6-23-05), 7:30 PM at their horse trailer which will be parked by the warm up pen, hopefully. If not, maybe someone will put some signs up saying where.

Kenny & Nina are gonna have a little girl in August.  (I told them they needed to name it after me, lol.)

Men are invited also, they need to bring Kenny, baby wipes, baby powder & diapers or gift cards from Wal-Mart would be great for that.

It's gonna be a lot of fun so be there. You may also get to meet some of your bulletin board buddies.

I will be there and look forward to meeting some of you. Wear your shorts to keep cool and be comfortable!  NOT A DRESS AFFAIR, VERY CASUAL, LOL.  (I'm also gonna bring my own lawn chair to sit in.)

If I find out anymore info, I will post it on here or if anyone else knows any info, please post it on here.

Barbara

"Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved."