8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for this coach, fiance and their families  (Read 4484 times)

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
Prayers for this coach, fiance and their families
« on: June 27, 2005, 08:40:43 AM »

Hi I am Judith Harris My husband is the head boys basketball coach at Buffalo High school. This past month we hired a new young coach I believe he is 22. His name is Taylor Simms. He is first year coach and is soon to be married his fiancé is 19 or 20 and they had a 3mo old baby.  On Thursday Taylor and his family were between Hubbard and Mexia and were in an accident that took the life of there 3 mo old child.  Taylor's soon to be wife is in Critical condition in Hillcrest ICU, Taylor has several staples in his head but was released to find out this horrible news.  Please pray for this family as they head into a very hard time if at all possible please send this message to as many people you know and pray for God to lead their family through.  You never realize how lucky you are until something this tragic strikes a family like yours! Go home and love you family for all they are worth we are never guarantied tomorrow!!!!! and neither are your loved ones!
shed a tear for this young family and those who will suffer the loss as well
Judith L. Harris
(903)388-9742 cell
[email protected]

(+)
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.