8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Cloverleaf Movie - Update - Needing NEW audition tapes by July 15th!!!!  (Read 2712 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Impact pictures, LLC has a new website. To find out more about the Cloverleaf movie, visit: www.impactpicturesllc.com

I want to personally thank everyone who has sent in their audition tape. The director of this movie is reviewing the tapes I sent him. But after a lengthy conversation, we have only decided, unanimously, on a few of the roles.

The part of Connie Mackall (Mom) is being offered to Kelly Kaminski.
The part of Tammy Stewart is being offered to Tara Timms.
The part of the 1st Rodeo Secretary is being offered to Anna Bierman.

There are some of you who we feel may fit the roles, but we would like for you to send in another audition tape. If your name is on the list below, please contact me, as I may want you to use a different audition script. Some of you have tried out for one role, but we'd like to see you audition for another. I will try to contact you, but some of you have not given me any contact information.  Please follow the rules (under the names) carefully.

CASSIE                                     
Brit Vanwinkle                           
Brooke Wiley                               
Kassidy Jones
Ashley Mostoller

KENDRA
Lauren  Cox
Rani Reynolds
Renee Beatty
Dani McGuire

BRIDGETT
Lacee Edwards
Ashli Lowery
Keri Beatty
Casey Richardson
Mandi Thomas

LATISHA
Kayla Reena Morton

RULES:

1. Film yourself ( 3 times) doing each scene. Make sure 1 of those is filmed as a close up of you.

2. Make sure you have good lighting and you can be seen clearly.

3. This time, you will have to do it without a script in hand, so memorize those lines.

4. Act out each scene as though you are really doing what it suggests. If the scene is in a truck, film yourself in a truck--if it's the scene with Bridgett fighting with her horse, use a barrel or something instead. I don't want to be responsible for you confusing your horse :-)

5. Send in your VHS tape or DVD, along with a headshot and contact information to:

Impact Pictures, LLC
Cloverleaf Auditions
P.O. Box 194
Lodi, OH 44254

YOUR AUDITION TAPE MUST BE RECEIVED BT JULY 15, 2005. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me, or call 330-948-9675.       Best wishes to all!   --Sharon Yorks

And please remember, if you are not one of those chosen, it does not necessarily reflect on how well you did or did not do on your tape. It may be that a certain look or personality is needed to fit a role that doesn't match up with yours. We also need to make sure the two girls who get the parts of Cassie and Kendra look as though they could be sisters. Please don't take anything personally. And please keep in mind that we will be needing PLENTY of extras and would love to see as many of you involved, as possible. So just because you may not get a speaking part, you still have a chance to make it into the movie.

A special thanks to our growing list of Cloverleaf sponsors: Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep, NHSRA, Wrangler, Ariat, Wrangler Hats, Professional's Choice, Frontier Trophy Buckles,  Featherlite Trailers of Blanco Valley, TX, EQ Solutions, Double J Saddlery, Equine Auctions.com, IBRA, & Crystal Ann Originals. 

If you'd like to become a Cloverleaf Sponsor, or would like information on how to become an Investor in this movie, please go to Impact Pictures, LLC's website: www.impactpicturesllc.com or call me at: 330-948-8550.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 01:55:02 PM by Tamet Gould »
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Capt Jack

• Customer of Bob's Burgers n Fries Ranch.
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • Best lookin' Captain on the Seven Seas!
    • www.ginnysequinesupplements.com
 <COLOR GRIN>That good looking Anna gets all the good roles, durn her.  I wanted the job as village idiot, but was told I was over qualified. Good for you Anna. <LUV>

Offline Dawnya

• Official Wal-Mart Greeter
  • Posse Member
  • Elite Member
    • www.roadkillmercantile.com
Hmmm... NO roles for overweight, mom types?!
Beware of paranoia

Offline txdad

• Mr. March
If Kelly Kaminski is going to be the Mom, can I audition for the part of Dad.