8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Moving to Tulsa, OK in Feb - Anyone know how to find good rodeos/jackpots there?  (Read 1807 times)

Offline TxOkCanChsr

• A legend in my own mind
Alright, I've been spoiled to having a barrel race pretty much within 45 minutes of where I live EVERY single weekend since I live in Fort Worth.  I will be relocating up to Tulsa, OK and am a bit worried about how to find good associations, good arenas/ground, scheduled rodeos and jackpots up there because I don't think they have a webring quite like ebarrelracing for up there yet and I don't think they have as many races, either.  I hope I'm wrong!

Does ANYONE know anything about Tulsa and how to find races up there????  I will be looking for a house with property for my 3 horses too, so if anyone has relatives or friends up there looking to sell, please feel free to let me know!  I have until Feb to find out as much as I can about the area but since this board is so diverse, thought it was worth a shot in asking to see what you all know!  Thanks in advance for your help and advice!!!   :see-ya:
Life is not a journey to the grave w/ the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body..but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming --WOW!  WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline featherg

• Charter Member
  • Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
    • Feather G Ranch
Alright, I've been spoiled to having a barrel race pretty much within 45 minutes of where I live EVERY single weekend since I live in Fort Worth.  I will be relocating up to Tulsa, OK and am a bit worried about how to find good associations, good arenas/ground, scheduled rodeos and jackpots up there because I don't think they have a webring quite like ebarrelracing for up there yet and I don't think they have as many races, either.  I hope I'm wrong!

Does ANYONE know anything about Tulsa and how to find races up there????  I will be looking for a house with property for my 3 horses too, so if anyone has relatives or friends up there looking to sell, please feel free to let me know!  I have until Feb to find out as much as I can about the area but since this board is so diverse, thought it was worth a shot in asking to see what you all know!  Thanks in advance for your help and advice!!!   :see-ya:

Dont worry about finding places to go. You can find someplace EVERY night of the week. Here are some good assoc. with alot of jackpots listed.
http://www.soonerbarrels.com/
http://www.central4d.com/
http://www.oklahomacowgirlsassociation.com/

Hollar when you get moved and I bet I can find alot more roflmao roflmao
Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get.
www.TotalHealthEnhance.com

Offline TxOkCanChsr

• A legend in my own mind
AWESOME!  THANKS!   BB)  Like I said, won't be till Feb 2006 but I like lookin around to get a feel of it before I go so I don't feel completely like a fish out of water up there.  Thanks for easing my worries!  I will definitely keep up with the board here, too much good info from lots of smart ladies!   <(' ')>
Life is not a journey to the grave w/ the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body..but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming --WOW!  WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline nfrchamp2005

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Theres all kinds of shows in claremore, Oklahoma