8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Win More Productions Proportional Payout for Oct & Nov Races  (Read 36478 times)

Offline Crash

• Extreme Member
    • Riding with Faith - It's a Choice
Re: Win More Productions Proportional Payout for Oct & Nov Races
« Reply #210 on: August 07, 2005, 12:04:16 PM »
Okay - me......I just want to run barrels...would I love to be a 1D runner???  OFCOURSE! But I aint......I fall in the majority and I am a 2D/3D runner, But if I was the fastest horse at the race, I would expect the most $$$$$$$$$$ and I also believe that the fastest horse deserves the biggest check. I will tell you from experience that it is very difficult to ride a 1D horse. I dont own one, but i have ran one and it is a whole different world on a horse that runs that hard. Half a second IS a big difference believe it or not.

There's my two cents!

P.S.
I love the WIN MORE Barrel races, they have been the best ran races I have been to in the last two years, not to mention the most fun. I will follow Destry/Corky/Win More where ever they go (Ya'll Rock)...thank you for your races guys and if this is what you want to do, I am willing to try it!

PEACE!!!

Sincerely "CRASH" (Traci)
Wish I had read the post about the meeting prior to the race, I was there, but didnt get in on the meeting. What has been decided?
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1 (NKJV)

doc o lena bar

« Reply #211 on: August 07, 2005, 03:14:28 PM »
Okay - me......I just want to run barrels...would I love to be a 1D runner???  OFCOURSE! But I aint......I fall in the majority and I am a 2D/3D runner, But if I was the fastest horse at the race, I would expect the most $$$$$$$$$$ and I also believe that the fastest horse deserves the biggest check. I will tell you from experience that it is very difficult to ride a 1D horse. I dont own one, but i have ran one and it is a whole different world on a horse that runs that hard. Half a second IS a big difference believe it or not.

There's my two cents!

P.S.
I love the WIN MORE Barrel races, they have been the best ran races I have been to in the last two years, not to mention the most fun. I will follow Destry/Corky/Win More where ever they go (Ya'll Rock)...thank you for your races guys and if this is what you want to do, I am willing to try it!

PEACE!!!

Sincerely "CRASH" (Traci)
Wish I had read the post about the meeting prior to the race, I was there, but didnt get in on the meeting. What has been decided?

They decided.......to keep the 1D horses making the most money.  The payout will be the same, (keeping the 1D entries in the 1D and so on down to the 5D cutting the 5D off at .5 second).  They will take the added money and add it to each D the way they pay the % out, then the entries that NT, break the pattern, or are a .5 second out of the 5D and split them in the same %.  They will still pay each D per how many horses fall in that D.  This way giving the most money to the 1D, but not paying as many places at the 2D-5D........I hope this makes sence.  None of the money added, or the NT / .5 second out of the 5D entries back to the pot will be split equally.  It will all be paid out on the %.  1D 37% 2D ??? and so on.  Desty and Corky will have a new worksheet posted on there website later this week.  Once you see it, it will make more sence. 

Offline Mandi

• Fossil
« Reply #212 on: August 07, 2005, 03:24:37 PM »
Doc - I followed everything you said EXCEPT "They will still pay each D per how many horses fall in that D.  This way giving the most money to the 1D, but not paying as many places at the 2D-5D"

What do you mean here?

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Offline stillkickin

• Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #213 on: August 07, 2005, 05:26:27 PM »
What she is saying if I'm not mistaken, is that at first the new payout was suggesting they might be paying out more places in the 2-5D's because there were more runners falling in those divisions.  But what they have decided is that now there will not be "more" places paid in those divisions even though there are more runners falling in them.   Think that's what you mean, right doc?   It was GREAT to see you and itdash, and meet everyone else - what a blast - even that rain caused some excitement!   Fun fun weekend - Can't wait for the next one. :()&

doc o lena bar

« Reply #214 on: August 08, 2005, 07:05:51 AM »
No, they will still pay more runners in those Divisions that have more horses fall in them.  The 1D still get the most money.

Offline stillkickin

« Reply #215 on: August 08, 2005, 08:16:53 AM »
but not paying as many places at the 2D-5D 

Doc....what did this part mean?  I guess I am confused too... :)  Thanks.

Offline Shanda

• Posse Member
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #216 on: August 08, 2005, 08:23:24 AM »
[This way giving the most money to the 1D, but not paying as many places at the 2D-5D........I hope this makes sence.  [/quote]

I think what she means is that the 1D get the bigger checks, they just will not be paying as many places in the 1D as they will in the 2-5D.
I do my best, God does the rest!!!

doc o lena bar

« Reply #217 on: August 08, 2005, 08:45:49 AM »
[This way giving the most money to the 1D, but not paying as many places at the 2D-5D........I hope this makes sence. 

I think what she means is that the 1D get the bigger checks, they just will not be paying as many places in the 1D as they will in the 2-5D.
[/quote]

Yes,  thank you.  I was having a hard time explaining.

Offline Rita Barnett

• Elite Member
  • Rita & Willows Starduster ( Booger Dan )
« Reply #218 on: August 08, 2005, 09:01:12 AM »
I'm ready to try it  I think I'll like it!!