8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Lord, help my mom and dad be able to buy me a barrel horse  (Read 4851 times)

Offline cateller2002

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Lord, help my mom and dad be able to buy me a barrel horse
« on: August 11, 2005, 02:38:27 PM »
Hi, I am 11 years old and praying for a new barrel horse.  My horse I have been training, with the help of my mom, went lame on me.  The vet says he may come out of being lame but no guaratee that he will be able to run barrel ever again.  I am helping my mom and dad all I can by selling the elk sheds we find to make money for my horse before next rodeo season.  It will be my first season and I am very determined to be in rodeo next year.  I know we can't buy a ready to run horse, but one I can start training and work with all winter to be ready by May.  Lord, please help mommy and daddy with this, I know it is asking alot, but it means so much to me.  I have worked so hard for so long to get to where I am.  I do pray every night for a good horse.  Oh Lord the horse has to be a gelding as the ranch we live on does not allow mares.  I love you Lord, and really hope you can help.  Amen

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: Lord, help my mom and dad be able to buy me a barrel horse
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 02:48:26 PM »
So your from Phoenix?
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline cateller2002

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Lord, help my mom and dad be able to buy me a barrel horse
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 09:02:53 AM »
So your from Phoenix?

No, I am in New Mexico