Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 09:08:45 AM
Website
:

+  ebarrelracing.com forum
|-+  News
| |-+  Internet Scams & Hoaxes
| | |-+  SCAMMERS !!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: SCAMMERS !!  ( 13872 )
oklahomacactus
Novice Member

: 2

Ebarrelracing.com rocks

« : August 24, 2005, 09:40:22 PM »

Got an Email from a teddy_jon(jons) from NJ stated he wanted to buy my colt that I have listed on the Net.  wanted to buy him sight unseen -- didnt sound just right so I called my bank for the latest scams -- He wanted to send me a money order for 2x what I have the colt listed for and I was to give his "hauler" the difference in money when he picked up my colt this scam was to the letter the lastest that the bank stated was happening to many people who have items listed for sale on the net.   --- the latest scam
Bob Gould
Tamet's Husband
Administrator

: Male
: 11,067

« #1 : August 26, 2005, 09:56:29 AM »

Same song different Verse

This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling
katewinslet
Novice Member

: 1

« #2 : September 19, 2013, 12:05:38 AM »

This is a hoax. The best way to see if an email is a hoax (and most are) google the subject of the sentence and then put hoax after it and there you are
Update: Police: gang initiation e-mail a hoax
By Ryan Seals
Staff Writer
FRIDAY, JAN. 4, 2008 4:21 PM
GREENSBORO — Greensboro police advised Friday that a series of e-mails sent to residents regarding plotted gang initiations are a hoax and should not be forwarded.

WINSLET
: [1]  
« previous next »
: