8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Please pray for me...and others  (Read 4589 times)

Offline debandbeau

• Da Sheriff
  • Mega Member
  • Home of the Brave!
    • Tahitian NONI Juice
Please pray for me...and others
« on: September 21, 2005, 11:07:48 PM »
I've packed up the family items that I have at my house that are not replaceable.......
After tonight, I'll be taking care of over 5000 people coming to my campus in Georgetown.
I have a double-wide mobile home, so I expect that, when I get a chance to return home, I may not have a home.
Please pray for me, my officers, and all emergency personnel that will be taking care of everyone else before themselves.........
I've made peace with what I'm moving out of my house.....my horses and dogs will be close to me.
But I'd surely like to have some prayers........it's a bit lonely tonight.......
"The ONLY thing that should be on your mind when you go down that alleyway is doing the best you can to help your horse do the best he can."     Kappy Allen

www.tahitiannoni.com/rodeo

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
Re: Please pray for me...and others
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 11:17:32 PM »
I'm with ya here Deb! I've still got some more last minute preparations to make tomorrow but I will be ready to leave if needed. Looks like it's going a little more north now which is good news for us but very bad for Houston and surrounding towns. Prayers for you and everyone else in Rita's path. Let's all pray that it just "fizzles" out!

P.<><
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

Offline toooldtocare

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Please pray for me...and others
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 02:50:23 PM »
My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Thank God for loving, caring folks like you!
I pray that every need be met in abundance and that in your giving everything will run in a full circle! YOU WILL BE BLESSED!! I pray for safety, just remember in the times you feel lonely our God is right there!

Stay strong, the Lord will give you strength when you think you don't have anything else to give!

In Christ,
Paula Porter