8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: SparkplugsMama, how's your foot?  (Read 7477 times)

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
Re: SparkplugsMama, how's your foot?
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2005, 02:16:33 PM »
Glad to hear you are feeling better...........Take care.......Laura........We miss you

Thanks  (((((((HUGS))))))))  Miss ya'll too!  Good luck at the RCA finals, you've really hit a lick with those this year. I hope to be back on the road soon. Being patient isn't one of my strengths but I'm learning  (woohoo) 
      Patient is not my game either.........I am not going to the RCA Final......Heard that the arena is a trap and have not been too happy with the ground that they have put on..........take care

I can understand that. I entered and was the next to the last person to run on that horrible ground at the proshow last year. They called the barrel race after Melissa Watson and her horse went down.....right after me. I wanted to enter the RCA finals last year but decided against it bc of the ground at the proshow the month before. Then I heard RCA had the ground in good shape.

I got a flyer on a $2500 added in El Dorado AR that day (Nov 5). Its at the house, if you want more info on it post on here and I'll reply tomorrow. No home phone so I cant get online until I'm at work  :! 
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline Ridin' On Faith

• Elite Member
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2005, 02:19:02 PM »
<HI> Hey, Whit!!   :)/\\ Glad to hear that you're doing better.  I hardly ever get to see anybody anymore.  Rodeos have really taken away from my "barrel racing" schedule.  Anyway, take your time and come back better than ever.  This will be my last weekend of rodeoing/barrel racing for a while.   My almost 5 1/2 months pregnant belly is really starting to get in the way.   *(:)>  Probably won't see ya for a while but best of luck to you in everything!!   (((((((HUGS))))))))

your WHAT ??????????????????????????????????

WHAT??????? Ohmygoodness!!! Congrats girl!! I'm so out of the loop, I sure didn't know. Do you know yet if its going to be a boy or girl?? Oh I can't wait -- talk about a beautiful baby!!!  <EXCUSE ME?> 

See ya soon and CONGRATS!!!! 

rofl lYa'll crack me up!!!  Yes, it's true..... *:@ I'm pregnant!!  We're sooooo excited!!  I'm due on February 25.  I had a sonogram last week and they say that we have a baby girl!!  We don't have a name yet.  I'm so goofy, though!!  When I think about a name, I try to imagine how it will sound when the announcer says it at a rodeo.  <DUMMY ME> Is that crazy or what!!  Lee's already told me that she's gonna be "daddy's girl."  I can see it now......he and I will have the puke horses and our kids will have the nice ones.   (woohoo)

Edited to say.......Ya'll have seen Lee.....Mr. Hottie as Shanda put it.  I couldn't wait to get started.  Waiting a couple of months was all I could do.  LOL!!   :really crazy:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 02:34:27 PM by Ridin' On Faith »

Offline ITDASH

• AKA: Bad Lisa
  • Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2005, 02:38:23 PM »
well major CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND NEX TTIME LET YOUR BUDS KNOW A LIL SOONER !
:P   Lisa Downs   :P
TEXAS  God Bless Texas TEXAS

Offline Dailyjld

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2005, 02:50:49 PM »
Glad to hear you are feeling better...........Take care.......Laura........We miss you

Thanks  (((((((HUGS))))))))  Miss ya'll too!  Good luck at the RCA finals, you've really hit a lick with those this year. I hope to be back on the road soon. Being patient isn't one of my strengths but I'm learning  (woohoo) 
      Patient is not my game either.........I am not going to the RCA Final......Heard that the arena is a trap and have not been too happy with the ground that they have put on..........take care

I can understand that. I entered and was the next to the last person to run on that horrible ground at the proshow last year. They called the barrel race after Melissa Watson and her horse went down.....right after me. I wanted to enter the RCA finals last year but decided against it bc of the ground at the proshow the month before. Then I heard RCA had the ground in good shape.

I got a flyer on a $2500 added in El Dorado AR that day (Nov 5). Its at the house, if you want more info on it post on here and I'll reply tomorrow. No home phone so I cant get online until I'm at work  :! 
      yes, please send me a flyer of el dorado.......Is the arena a trap going into the arena????????????  I heard that it is hard to get in.........

Offline Ridin' On Faith

• Elite Member
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2005, 03:10:12 PM »
well major CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND NEX TTIME LET YOUR BUDS KNOW A LIL SOONER !

Thanks!!!  Will do! :*

Offline Dailyjld

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2005, 03:27:44 PM »

Thanks!!!  Will do! :*
   If this is who I am talking too...........Did you get enough to eat and did you guys have a safe trip home.........Guys you got to watch out for her.......She will eat you out of house and home.......She is craving for foods like crazy...........

Offline Shanda

• Posse Member
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2005, 05:16:04 PM »
<HI> Hey, Whit!!   :)/\\ Glad to hear that you're doing better.  I hardly ever get to see anybody anymore.  Rodeos have really taken away from my "barrel racing" schedule.  Anyway, take your time and come back better than ever.  This will be my last weekend of rodeoing/barrel racing for a while.   My almost 5 1/2 months pregnant belly is really starting to get in the way.   *(:)>  Probably won't see ya for a while but best of luck to you in everything!!   (((((((HUGS))))))))

your WHAT ??????????????????????????????????

WHAT??????? Ohmygoodness!!! Congrats girl!! I'm so out of the loop, I sure didn't know. Do you know yet if its going to be a boy or girl?? Oh I can't wait -- talk about a beautiful baby!!!  <EXCUSE ME?> 

See ya soon and CONGRATS!!!! 

rofl lYa'll crack me up!!!  Yes, it's true..... *:@ I'm pregnant!!  We're sooooo excited!!  I'm due on February 25.  I had a sonogram last week and they say that we have a baby girl!!  We don't have a name yet.  I'm so goofy, though!!  When I think about a name, I try to imagine how it will sound when the announcer says it at a rodeo.  <DUMMY ME> Is that crazy or what!!  Lee's already told me that she's gonna be "daddy's girl."  I can see it now......he and I will have the puke horses and our kids will have the nice ones.   (woohoo)

Edited to say.......Ya'll have seen Lee.....Mr. Hottie as Shanda put it.  I couldn't wait to get started.  Waiting a couple of months was all I could do.  LOL!!   :really crazy:

See Ridin' I was good and kept that secret for 4 months all to myself!!! LOL, and Rick says I can't keep a secret!!!!!  rofl Tell Mr. Hottie hello!!!!!! :)/\\ And tell him he will have to come to a barrel race every six weeks so we can keep shoes on peanut regularly!!!!!! <ROCKON>
I do my best, God does the rest!!!

Offline Ridin' On Faith

• Elite Member
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2005, 06:57:09 PM »
 <COLOR GRIN> Yes, Laura, it's me.  Oh, and I did get enough to eat.....at least for a couple of hours.  LOL!! 

Shanda, how could Rick ever doubt you??  LOL!!  Of course we're still gonna have to make the races.  I don't have to be riding a horse.  We need our social time.  It's a must have!!   (((((((HUGS))))))))

Offline Dailyjld

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2005, 08:00:54 PM »
<COLOR GRIN> Yes, Laura, it's me.  Oh, and I did get enough to eat.....at least for a couple of hours.  LOL!! 

Shanda, how could Rick ever doubt you??  LOL!!  Of course we're still gonna have to make the races.  I don't have to be riding a horse.  We need our social time.  It's a must have!!   (((((((HUGS))))))))
   Well, good to know......do not over eat or you will be miserable.......take care

Offline Shanda

• Posse Member
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2005, 07:44:12 AM »

Tell Mr. Hottie, that he has already got in trouble for causing us to miss social time, he really doesn't want to do that again does he!!!!! rofl
I do my best, God does the rest!!!