8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Destry Flemings Grandmother  (Read 8039 times)

Offline roany

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Destry Flemings Grandmother
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2005, 04:19:31 PM »
Destry you are making tears roll down my face. Nanny knows that ya'll love her very much.  Be blessed that she came to live with you and you have had all of this time with her to enjoy.  I know its hard right now but she knows you love her and you took good care of her these past couple years.  Still praying for comfort to you both and Corky... She is a strong lady and yes that must be where you get yours from.

Love yall,

Jim and Stacey      (((((((HUGS))))))))

Offline Done That

• Novice Member
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2005, 05:11:22 PM »
Prayers for you, Destry, in this very trying time.  You sure had your priorities straight when you stayed with your loved one.  Anyone who doesn't understand that isn't worth the time and effort you gave them.  I agree with Tysh....those people who posted those rude, immature comments on BHW need prayers and counseling.  They must be very miserable people.  Take them with a grain of salt and keep your chin up.  You have nothing to explain to anyone.......you did the best you could under the circumstances, and more then most people could have done.  Wishing the best for you and your family.

Offline mammadearborn

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »
Destry, Nanny & Corky, please know that my prayers are being added to all the rest that have been coming your way.  I have grown to love yall so much.  You've truly touched many lives in a very positive way.  Love ya loads.
Love Generously, Praise Loudly, Live Fully