Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Draw & Live Results
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Tues prior
8am - 6pm

Author Topic: Swedish national wth Esophageal cancer  (Read 6777 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Swedish national wth Esophageal cancer
« on: December 09, 2005, 12:28:58 PM »
Same old song and dance here except he is going to give part of it to the hurricane victims (yeah right). Anybody out there reading this kind of junk and sends money to this guy why not send it to me instead. I will put it to good use. I am in dire need of a new  Big screen HDTV and new speakers for the surround sound. J/K

Hello,
My name is JURGEN STERK, a Swedish national Ihave been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled allforms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived mylife so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends .I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I wantthis to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have Distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Somalia and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Twenty Eight Million dollars($28,000,000,00) that I have with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and despatch it to charity organizations.

N/B:KINDLY NOTE THAT 20% of this funds must go to the tsunami victims,10% should go to the victims of huricane in the   United Statea of America and another 5% for your effort and time.
Please note that all correspondence as regards this project should be directed to my private mail box.
Email:[email protected]

I await your prompt response.

Thanks,
JURGEN STERK

This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline elizabethC

• Novice Member
Re: Swedish national wth Esophageal cancer
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 09:59:25 PM »
Hello Jurgen, it is really hard to deal with cancer. However, beyond those suffering with cancer you’ve still think to help for others and you have great heart to help other people. I will pray to the Lord that people like you will his miracle to live and to continue helping needed people.

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: Swedish national wth Esophageal cancer
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 10:40:31 AM »
It is a scam. They are not interested in helping anyone but themselves. In other words they just want to line their pockets it your money
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling