General Category > General Discussion

SADDLE PADS:100% Wool v.s. Impact Gel ???

<< < (5/6) > >>

Tx3turns:

--- Quote from: Downthealley on January 26, 2006, 03:37:18 PM ---hey.. thats the same ones I have too. I lucked into the 1" at the sale and got it for $60. It was practically brand new.

--- End quote ---

Guess I better go check the trailer....ya never know what hubby's will load up and take to the sale, then have the kahoongas to say that they were just helping ya clean out all the junk us gals have to tote in the trailer...does yours ever start eyeballing your bits? Mine does!! Anyhow, you got a deal on that $60 TS, for sure.

Downthealley:
whats your seller/buyer number?  ;)

yea.. Travis had it...

ha ha, bits. lets see. since Mark thinks that EVERY horse should be able to ride with the same bit.. he has told me several times to get rid of my stuff. buuuut, you know who wears the pants in our family! thats right, he does. But I layem out for him.  :*

Tx3turns:
Oh, I just use your number when I go. Ya know, for a guy-guy, Travis sure knows how to get ahold of some neat barrel racer stuff. I bought a BR saddle from him a few yrs. back
My hubby use to say the same thing about bits, that the hosses only need one, but he sure does like to help himself to some of my draw bits when he gets the colts out of O-rings!!! And he even gets his favorite horses winter blankets these days....go figure...you'd think he was married to a can chaser or something!

Dawnya:
100% wool and nothing but 100% wool.
I just bought a Wells 5 Star and it's awsome!  Has a big price tag but it has a big guarantee too.

HossLova:
"FatChance"... Marlene sells her 100% wool pads for 129.50 ("on sale" right now)...They SEEM to be identical to the Tod Slone pads everyone mentioned...guess we'll see

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version