8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Shania Tidwell killed in riding accident - keep the Tidwells in your Prayers  (Read 47630 times)

Offline tabtidwell

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Hey Shania, I know you can see this and i also know that every day i think of the wonderful times we shared together. the only thing i can do is face the world each day praying it will be a better day. Shania i love you dearly baby and i miss you very much. love Daddy.

Offline tabtidwell

• Novice Member
Shania, hi baby, i miss you very very much. Hadley and i love you very very much. love daddy

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
Dear Tab, tears are rolling down my cheeks as I've read this thread.  I know you miss your daughter very much.  My prayer for you is that you will continue to heal and know that your Shania is safe in the arms of our heavenly Father.  Continue to have faith in our Lord and He will bring you through this and ease your pain.
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline kristenmorrison

• Novice Member
This is so sad! I know the pain yall are goin thru, except I lost my daddy. He was murdered on his mothers steps, March 1, 2007 and the guy that shot him got set free by a jury in Clay Co.... Even thou its been 1yr 5mths 3wks 3dys & 20hrs....the pain is still the same. People say time will heal, but it doesn't! I know yall understand...I couldn't imagine losin a child! My prayers are with your family!! Kristen   <(' ')> (((((((HUGS))))))))

Offline ranch_gal

• Novice Member
It has been 4 years today since you left us.  It seems like just yesterday.  I have since gotten married and moved around a bit but I still think of you.  Your picture hangs in my house and always will.  I just wanted you to know Shania, that you are remembered and always will be! We love you and miss you!

-Jenny (Barney) Dow

Offline barl5

• Dinosaur!
Tamet, Monday is the 15th so is it on Wednesday or Monday?