8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: God is So Good!  (Read 4725 times)

Offline amplifly

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
God is So Good!
« on: March 06, 2006, 05:20:55 PM »
I just wanted to share a story on the power of our Lord.  Sharon Gaston, some of your might have heard of her, got injured while trying to help evacuate horses when a fire came through our area.  This was in January I believe and, though she is still in the hospital has came great strides, from her situation not looking very hopeful to saying words like "water" and phrases like "I see you."  I do not know Sharon, I have never met her, but I check her website almost daily for a update on her condition.  The point is, the Lord worked miracles with Sharon, and with all the prayer request that I read about today, I just wanted to remind everybody that WE all are GOD'S children.  He doesn't want us to suffer from cancer, injured lungs, kidneys, broken bones, or even a headache.  He wants us all to be healed and healthy.  He can and will heal if you just ask Him to do it, Believe in Him that what you asked for will be done, and Praise Him for His healing.  So for all of you that are experiencing the illness or injury of a loved one, look up to Heaven and Praise Your God for his almighty Healing!! (+) (+) (+)
God is AWESOME!! :)

Downthealley

Re: God is So Good!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 10:08:16 AM »

<NOT WORTHY>  Amen on that!!  <NOT WORTHY>