8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Lost Saddle  (Read 6107 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Lost Saddle
« on: March 14, 2006, 11:01:05 AM »
riends....I lost a saddle out of the tack room of my trailer going down I-40 on 2-7-06.  I was told by the people that flagged me down that a man in a white pickup picked it up.  I sat on the side of the highway for about 30 minutes and no one stopped to give it back to me, so I'm assuming it will probably be for sale soon.  I have no idea where the man was from, so I'm asking any of you that go to pawn shops, or tack sales to keep an eye out for it.  There is a $200 cash reward for its return.  It is an original Bob Marshall treeless saddle, Deb Sibley style, with a rawhide wrapped horn, full fenders, full basketweave tooling (including the fenders), square skirt with silver corner plates, and a brown suede seat. The left fender has a rolled under corner where it has rubbed against the horse's side.  I have attached pictures of it to this email.  Since these pictures were taken, I have also added a black neoprene cinch, aluminum stirrups, and a trophy breastcollar from the Sooner Barrel Racing Association.  If you happen to see it, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Diane Guinn
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling