8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Looking for Beth Charles  (Read 5310 times)

Offline PcCowboy

• Saddle Maker
  • Novice Member
  • www.lewissaddleshop.com
    • www.lewissaddleshop.com
Looking for Beth Charles
« on: March 27, 2006, 05:34:45 PM »
I'm looking for a Beth Charles of Gem City Quarter Horses.

2 years ago she sent me this to post on my website:

"The police are building a federal case against someone who has been doing this for a living.  He has hit Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri.  Those are just the states that we know for sure.  He has been doing this for over 7 years but been much more active the past 2 years.  He was from Kansas and would attend sales and usually steal at night.  He would park down the road and walk into the barn or horse trailer.  He had an eye for what things were worth but wouldn't leave empty handed.  He always staked the places out real well.  He would then take the items to a different state and sell them.  Anything you can tell me that you know might help.  Time of the day, tracks, etc.  This guys name is Damon Garren.  If that rings a bell let me know.  He would sometimes get a job working for people riding colts.  He frequents a lot of sale barns all over.  If you know of any other equipment stolen in your area or any of those states...please pass it on to me.  We are trying to fill in the gaps so he can get the maximum time.  Thank you,"

Beth Charles
Gem City Quarter Horses
937-885-0612

I just got a call from a Det. Carrie Johnson who would like to talk to her about Damon Garren.
Seem like the Det. ran a search on him and my webpage came up. But the phone # is no longer hers.
Anyone who has any info on Beth or Damaon please let me know.

Thanks
Dallas Tieking
[email protected]
www.lewissaddleshop.com