8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Jackie Dube  (Read 4617 times)

Karol

Prayers for Jackie Dube
« on: April 07, 2006, 02:09:32 PM »
See the attached.  It is about her mare, Blue.  Prayers to Jackie. <CRYING> <(' ')>

"Road Diary

The news is very bad.  Blue has ruptured her suspensory completely in half and seperated it causing the severe drop of her ankle.  After talking to the vets there are not many options....and with her being in a tremendous amount of pain with zero chance of recovery the only option is to put her down.  I am very shaken and unstable right now.....as horse owners we never expect to have to make these kind of decisions.  I am going over now to see my Baby Blue right now....tell her I am so sorry and to kiss her goodbye."

It seems that Jackie has had a lot of hard times lately. 

Offline toooldtocare

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Prayers for Jackie Dube
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 04:00:58 PM »
These animals are placed in our lives and become so much a part of us.

Father God, your word says that you will never place before us more than we can handle. I believe that and I thank you that you are our strength. I ask that you bless Jackie, in whatever decision she makes. You always see us through when we think "we can't."

Thank you Lord for this time to share and help one another. For hearing my prayer for this very special lady who inspires all of us. Unto you Father God, may your presence be known in this situation.