8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: A few special prayers.....  (Read 4732 times)

Offline toooldtocare

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
A few special prayers.....
« on: April 12, 2006, 11:49:53 AM »
I would like for you to include me on your prayer list today.

I was healed of  terminal cancer almost 15 years ago. Since that time I have had several small melanomas removed during check ups. I have had a small spot in my hairline that would come and go. Yesterday I realized it is starting to grow.

I have an appointment with my dermatologist tomarrow. Please come in agreement with me that cancer has no place in any test result.

I am so thankful for this portion of ebarrel racing. The chances of any of us ever meeting are small but the power of prayer has no limit...............................

Karol

Re: A few special prayers.....
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 09:17:39 AM »
Prayers to you.  You are always there for others when we request prayers.  Thank you.

Offline Tysh

• Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 10:46:49 AM »
I pray that your test results are filled with lots of "nothing"  Father, I know you can clear these results.  Make sure there is no cancer to be found.   I thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DREAMCHASER02

• Novice Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 11:17:29 AM »
dear heavenly father i would like to ask that you put your angels around tooold and everything comes out okay with her test results. I thank you for these wonderful people here at ebarrelracing and please see that my friends are safe and in good health. In Jesus name i pray...amen.

i am a strong believer that GOD would never give us anything we can not handle. and i also belive you can fight this, with your head up high and in good spirits!

Offline toooldtocare

• Extreme Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 04:19:25 PM »
Just to let you know that God is sufficient in every circumstance! My dermatologist examined and removed the spot that I found in my hairline. I prayed that satan would have no place in my health.

Good report....The Dr. said it appeared not to be a melanoma or any other type of cancer. He is sending everything to the lab.

Thank you for remembering me in your prayers.

Downthealley

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 01:39:35 PM »

I am just now seeing this!!

Im so glad that all is okay and continue to pray for you!! You have been here for so many of us in our times of need.   (((((((HUGS))))))))    <(' ')> 

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 03:51:00 PM »
Prayers for you that yes there is no room in your life for cancer and that God will answer these requests.