8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: April Update  (Read 5697 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
April Update
« on: April 13, 2006, 04:24:37 PM »
Benjamin is doing great!!!!  He still have some complience issues that have to be worked thru but we will get there.  After all, he has been getting to this point for 11 yrs and Rome wasnt built in a day.   :)/\\

Ben is doing really well in potty training!  He still has mistakes but is getting much better.  He is occasionally going into the bathroom on his own and he is doing a LOT MORE SELF DRESSING...  He will go and hunt his clothes at times and is putting his socks on almost completely be himself (once we get them at the end of his toes) and we went and bought him some slip on shoes and he is pushing them on now (he has thrown his shoes - not physically but like our horses do) in Walmart a couple of times and we have to back track to find them.   >:D  I keep telling him I am going to get the farrier to nail them on.  He just smiles that drop dead gorgeous smile.   >:D

He is learning to sign for more things, music, ice cream, candy, crackers, read book, swing, jump, etc.  Even if he can say the word he is supposed to sign too, that helps him with his consistency. 

He is saying and repeating a WHOLE CRAP LOAD MORE words now.   We get him to help wash dishes, and put his books up, and he has just started helping make his own ice cream (pureed frozen peaches and strawberries).   He thinks that is a blast!!!  <ROCKON>

We go back to see Dr Stewart the 25 of May and hopefully we will have even better news. 
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: April Update
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 07:02:55 AM »
You know I was just watching a Video of Benjamin yesterday from June of last year and there is a huge difference in him.  He is more complient (didnt realize he was non complient then  BB) ) and he is more communicative and more handsome  >PEACE< (if that is physically possible).

Benjamin was watching it with me and in the video I was asking him to do things and while he was setting on the couch with me, he was telling himself on TV the correct responses to what I was asking him on TV last year.  It was hillarous, and he thought it was funny too.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.