8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: stolen saddle  (Read 6050 times)

Offline special1

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
stolen saddle
« on: April 14, 2006, 10:14:42 AM »
Barrel saddle was stolen between 11pm (4-13-06) and 7am on 4-14. In Richmond TX.
    It is a Carl Ammerman barrel saddle, custom made. Black suede seat that has faded to dark gray. brown leather. black conchos with my silver initials of HS. The conchos are a little rusted. The saddle is fairly plain with a design of holly leaves (SOMETHING I SPEICALLY DESIGNED!  >:(  ) around the border. It has a back girth with hoof pick holder, which also has the same designs on it. The saddle had a mohair cross on it with a texas concho in the middle.
    There is also a breast coller that was attached to it. I had won that at the Fort Bend County Youth Rodeo. it says on it FBCYRA on the left and right side. it has 2004 on it in the middle.
    If anybody has heard or seen it anywhere please call our home phone at 281-344-0901 (my cell - 713-314-7873) or the sherriff at 281-341-4665
   Thank you,
         Holly Smith   :\\(((

Offline PcCowboy

• Saddle Maker
  • Novice Member
  • www.lewissaddleshop.com
    • www.lewissaddleshop.com
Re: stolen saddle
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 10:54:14 AM »
Have placed your info on my website.

http://www.lewissaddleshop.com/Misc/wanted.htm

Pc

Offline special1

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: stolen saddle
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 09:31:58 PM »
I FOUND MY SADDLE!! it was totally stripped of everything that was on it but i found it. The detectives were the ones who got it, i had heard were it was...
thank u everyone!
holly  :*
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 09:35:57 PM by special1 »