8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Massive Prayers for Paul Brune, prayers for the family.  (Read 10857 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Massive Prayers for Paul Brune, prayers for the family.
« on: April 26, 2006, 10:10:26 AM »
He is in the hospital, and in very bad shape.  PLEASE SEND MASSIVE PRAYERS THEIR WAY.  This happened very fast because I just spoke with her yesterday and he was at home and doing fairly good.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline jansigler

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Massive Prayers for Paul Brune, prayers for the family.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 11:39:20 AM »
is this linda's husband??

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 01:06:52 PM »
Yes mam, Coppers owners!  My heart goes out to them.  Paul has lost so much weight since his surgery and he was able to get off his blood pressure medicine and his Cholestrol had drop significantly.  They were very pleased.  So I am sending tons of prayers their way.  These are folks that have gone thru a lot and come out on top, that is where I want to see them stay.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 03:47:07 PM »
Linda, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I pray God will lay His healing hands on Paul and restore his health and give you strength and courage to get through this time.
Cathy Peacock

Offline ntbb

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 05:42:52 PM »
Linda, you and Paul are in my prayers.  Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Mary Etta

Offline Lyndia Cotton

• Novice Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 06:09:09 PM »

Linda -

Susan, myself and all the staff at LCI are praying for Paul and you thru this tough time.  We are all praying and lifting you both up to the Lord and our Saviour Jesus Christ.  We are adding you both to our prayer chains.

As we said to you in Waco - Just let us know if you need us to help out in any manner.

God bless and love you.

Lyndia Cotton, Susan Sartain and staff.
"Treasure each other in the recognition that we do not know how long we shall have each other."

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 11:14:51 PM »
 Lord, please touch this family with your healing powers and comfort.  Thank You for hearing our prayers for this family, in Your name, Amen.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2006, 08:12:04 AM »
Linda emailed me this morning and said Paul is better, he is on a breathing machine and in an induced coma, they are going to start weaning him off of them soon.  Linda is holding her own (as if anyone would doubt that) but keep sending those prayers, she and Paul really need them right now. 

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2006, 11:34:40 AM »
Continued prayers for you and Paul, Linda.  God is with you.
Cathy P.

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 03:46:38 PM »
Any updates on Paul?

Offline toooldtocare

• Extreme Member
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 03:53:04 PM »
Father God when things look the darkest we know that you have something better for us. I pray for this family today and ask that their needs be met in abundance. I ask and believe for complete healing. Thank you for hearing our prayer today.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2006, 03:56:41 PM »
Destry called today and said Paul was off the ventilator but he was still not doing as good as they wanted.  They are concerned about his kidney.  Keep the prayers flowing in. 

Offline jansigler

• Extreme Member
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2006, 11:24:25 AM »
Linda,
Please keep us informed of Paul's condition, we are all praying for you.
jan sigler

Offline The Fox

• Novice Member
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2006, 02:09:49 PM »
Linda, I have been praying for Paul to recover and for you to be strong.  Please let me know if I can help....Tae Markgraf <LUV>

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2006, 09:47:40 AM »
I just got another update from Linda.  Paul got to feeling bad again Sat night and his temp was up by Sunday morning.  They did a CAT Scan and revealed he had another leak in his abdomen and did surgery on him again.   They found the leak but it was impossible to suture it so they put a drain in it and it will have to stay in for the next 3 months.  

Sooooo he is back in ICU, same scenario as before.  Please pray, they need this so much now!  Linda said Thank you to everyone that has been praying.