8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Massive Prayers for Paul Brune, prayers for the family.  (Read 10884 times)

Offline toooldtocare

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Massive Prayers for Paul Brune, prayers for the family.
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2006, 10:46:46 AM »
Thank you Lord that we can come before you today and ask for healing for Paul. I ask that every test and surgery have a positive report. We know that all things are possible thru you.

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2006, 04:34:57 PM »
Continued thoughts and prayers for Paul, Linda and the family.
Cathy Peacock

Offline snap

• Novice Member
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2006, 09:50:09 PM »
Linda and Paul, I am putting you both in my prayers.  You are both special to me.  Take care.  Love, Ginny Pat

Offline LBrune

• Mega Member
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 11:13:14 AM »
This is Wednesday, May 24...I am home today to take care of a few things and I just wanted to give everyone an update on Paul.  They did an x-ray of Paul yesterday.  The doctor was very pleased.  One side of the leak has healed, but there still is drainage on the left side which they describe as slight.  They are going to do another procedure tomorrow to make sure the drain tube they put in earlier is still where it needs to be, if not they will use a procedure in the x-ray area to place it back where it needs to be.  This will not have to be done under anesthesia of which we are very thankful for.  He is doing better every day now and gaining some strength, which is slow, but he is headed in the right direction now.  I will never be able to thank everyone enough for all of the prayers and support you have given us.  I have truly seen God's miracles working, and it is awesome.  There is nothing like the power of prayer.  We truly appreciate all of you and hope to be able to see all of you soon.  The doctor says that Paul will probably be the hospital another 2 to 6 weeks.  Please continue to pray for us.  And thank you again, it has meant so much to us.