8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Please keep Ben and Us in your prayers  (Read 3133 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Please keep Ben and Us in your prayers
« on: May 02, 2006, 11:36:05 AM »
Ben has started getting violent again he started with me out of no where he layed down with me I thought he just wanted me to hold him then he started pinching me and trying to bite me. He had me pinded down and I had to get Joseph to help get him off. Next he attacked me and Joseph the bath room. Then he attacked Tamet when she was trying to get him to wear his glasses. He stayed with Joice while we went to Barrel Mania and when we got back she was covered in bruises and informed us he would have to quit or she would. We don't have a clue what is going on with him.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline toooldtocare

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Please keep Ben and Us in your prayers
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 05:56:27 PM »
Father God I ask that you intervene in this situation. Give understanding where it is needed. We know that you are the calm after the storm and all the love we need! Thank you that we can call on you and know that you hear our prayers. I pray for patience and strength for all involved. Thank you Jesus that we have one another.