8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Ben hurt his foot  (Read 6355 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Ben hurt his foot
« on: May 04, 2006, 09:14:22 PM »
Yesterday Ben hurt his foot. He was in the bathroom on the pot when all of a sudden Tamet heard a thump then a scream. He has never shown us where he is having pain but this time there was no doubt where it hurt. We took him to the hospital to have it xrayed but nothing is broken. It is kind of strange to see him laying around but everytime he has put any pressure on it he screams and then nearly falls down. This is not helping matters any he is want to hurt us when he hurts so I stay out of his reach for now.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Tysh

• Mega Member
Re: Ben hurt his foot
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 08:43:40 AM »
Bless his heart!    I am sure he is so frustrated.   May God give him healing for his foot!!  And anything else he might need! 

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 01:48:05 PM »
He finally limped outside yesterday long enough to watch Joseph mow the grass. He is still not letting me get close to him and I have no idea why.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 12:11:41 PM »
His foot is getting better but he is still limping