8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Tracy Henderson's father-in-law  (Read 5584 times)

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Prayers for Tracy Henderson's father-in-law
« on: May 14, 2006, 02:32:33 PM »
Please pray for Tracy's father-in-law, Jim Henderson, he collasped at Tracy and Jody's house today and is on route to the e.r.  He has been ill, but was doing really good.
thanks,
Cathy Peacock

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
Re: Prayers for Tracy Henderson's father-in-law
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 10:41:45 PM »
Lord, we pray for your healing power to touch this man in such a way as to make that trip unncecessary.  Please provide healing and comfort at this time of need.  In Jesus' name, Amen
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline Tysh

• Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 10:01:58 AM »
Any word today?   Father... we praise Your NAME!  You are so awesome.  WE ask that you take care of Mr. Henderson now...   Be with the family and comfort them.   Keep Jody and Tracy strong as well as the rest of the family.    God we know You can give him complete healing.  We know it's Your Will God..  And we thank You so much.   IN Jesus precious Name, Amen.

Offline toooldtocare

• Extreme Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 01:25:16 PM »
Lord I come before you this morning knowing that you are already overseeing this situation. We know that whatever we ask in your name will be done. Help this family in their time of need. Thank you for hearing our prayers.

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 02:37:59 PM »
Thank you all for your prayers.  They were definately heard.  Jim is ok. 

He came over to the house early yesterday to cook out for us on his smoker.  We were all sitting around in the shade talking and he was standing beside his truck and all of a sudden he fell straight over backwards onto his back and hit his head so hard it busted the back of it open.  He was completely unconscious and we honestly thought he was dead.  I immediately called 911 while my husband and Danny Whitehead tried to get him to come to.  He wasn't breathing and Danny was about to do CPR and Jody hit Jim (his dad) really hard on the chest and when he did Jim opened his eyes and started breathing.  He still wasn't really awake but was just staring straight ahead.  They kept yelling at him and after a couple of minutes he finally spoke and started coming around.  It took the ambulance FOREVER it seemed to get there.  It was the worst experience I've ever had in my whole life.

They did some tests in the hospital and everything checked out ok and he is back at work today.  He is such a stubborn man.  You can't keep him down.  He almost died about a year and a half ago from congestive heart failure and his kidneys and liver are really bad.   He takes a ton of meds but lately has been doing really good and looks better than he has in over a year.  They don't know why he passed out.  They are assuming he just got too hot.

Thank you to everyone who prayed for us.  We really appreciate it. 

I want to thank Kelly and Danny Whitehead and also Jared Ratjen for their help.  They were truly life savers.  Danny knew just what to do and him and Jared just took control of the situation.  I thank God that they were there! 

Offline Tysh

• Mega Member
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 03:37:18 PM »
Thank GOD!   Sometimes stubborn can be a good thing!   Glad he is okay..   May God continue to heal him and keep you and Jody strong!

Downthealley

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 04:18:28 PM »

Prayers for yall Tracy!

Offline shelly

• Novice Member
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2006, 08:08:39 AM »
TRACY,
MY GIRLS AND I WILL PRAY HARD FOR YOUR FATHER-IN-LAW.  I'M SO SORRY YOU HAD TO SEE AND EXPERIENCE ALL OF  THAT, I KNOW IT WAS REALLY HARD FOR YOU AND JODY.  I KNOW WE SERVE A BIG GOD!!!  MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LEAN ON HIM DURING THIS TRYING TIME.  WE WERE NEVER CALLED TO UNDERSTAND GOD, BUT ONLY TO TRUST HIM.  WE WILL PRAY FOR YOUR STRENGTH.
BE BLESSED,
SHELLY, ANDI , AND MARTI